Author Topic: 2 ways to recover iphone lost datas  (Read 5157 times)

loveqrecover

2 ways to recover iphone lost datas
« on: September 14, 2012, 04:22:55 AM »
In fact, there are two ways for you to recover your deleted photos from iPhone. First, you can use a third-party tool to directly scan and recover pictures from your iPhone. Second, if you've synced your iPhone with iTunes, you also can regain your deleted pictures by extracting your iTunes backup file.

Meanwhile, there is also a thing you should pay attention: Turn off your iPhone and don't use it untill you find those photos, and don't sync your iPhone with iTunes, avoiding iTunes backup being updated.

2 solutions to recover photos,video,SMS,Contact,app,ect from iPhone

1.Recover data from iOS Device
Scan iOS device directly to find data deleted recently,or data lost due to inaccessible iOS

2.Recover from iTunes Backup File
Scan iTunes backup files if you deleted data for a long time,failed to recover from iOS device directly,or lost iOS device

No.1 All-in-on iphone&iTues data recovery: Recover iphone lost data computer directly,or recover from iTunes Backup File

Run on Winodws : Free downoad iphone data recovery for Windows computer

Run on Mac : Wondershare Iphone Data Recovery Mac

Use guide:

How to use Wondershare Data recovery for iphone to recover iphone lost files?

How to recover iphone lost data on Mac or Windows computer?

No.2 iTunes data recovery:  Recover from iTunes backup file for iphone,ipod and ipad( you have Synced iphone/ipod/ipad data to iTunes ) with iTuens data recovery

Recover deleted/lost iPhone Photos, Contacts,SMS Messages,video and more from iTunes backup files,with Wondershare Data Recovery for iTunes,you also can Recover Data for iPad and iPod,including video,music,photo and other files.

Use guide:

How to recover iTunes data for iphone ipod and ipad that you have Sync to iTunes

Easy to recover Media,Memos,SMS,Contact and other lost data for iphone/ipod/ipad

Data recovery for Windows PC--Recover mobiile data or other storage media lost files on Windows computer

Data recovery for Mac--Recover mobiile data or other storage media lost files on Mac

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

xemder1

Re: 2 ways to recover iphone lost datas
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2015, 10:10:36 AM »

Well, I meet the same situation when updating my iPhone 5S to iOS 8.1, I lost all my contacts and text messages, but thanks to iPhone Data Recovery software, I directly scan the data from my iPhone and restored it with a click. So I think this tool also fit to you.
To restore lost or deleted data like contacts, messages, photos, videos, call history, notes, and more from iPhone, you need the professional data recovery tool named iPhone Data Recovery, which enable you one click to retrieve iPhone data after iOS 8 upgrade, besides, it also can fix your iPhone that stuck in recovery mode with ease.
The program providing three ways to restore iPhone Data:
1) Directly Restore Data from iPhone
2) Extract to Recover from iTunes Backup
3) Extract to Recover from iCloud Backup

Get more:
how to recover deleted text messages on iPhone
how to recover deleted pictures on iPhone

peterljhuo123

Re: 2 ways to recover iphone lost datas
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2015, 09:12:36 AM »
You can use this iPhone data recovery to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone if you lose text mesages from your iPhone. It provides three ways to recover lost texts:
1. recover text messages from iPhoen without backup
2. restore sms from iCloud backup
3. extract texts from iTunes backup

If you lose imessages, see;: how to recover deleted iMessages on iphone

This iPhoen data recovery can also recover other files such as videos, photos, and more:
recover deleted whatsapp messages on iPhone

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online