Author Topic: Best Credit Cards  (Read 2677 times)

JamesWright

Best Credit Cards
« on: October 12, 2011, 04:17:57 PM »
We’ve compiled the best credit cards based on your personal circumstances and credit history and have online credit card applications listed by card category because not only will your approval be based on your credit score and not everybody wants the same features.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

kevinshaw

Re: Best Credit Cards
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 06:38:33 AM »
Most banks have similar interest rates; so there is not much to choose between.

Some banks like ICICI offer "free for lifetime" cards and this can save the card holder a lot of money in the long run.

If you are worried about the interest rate, go for a secured credit card.

Secured credit cards are usually offered against a fixed deposit and carry much lower interest charges.

For example I have an "Easy Deposit" card of ICICI Bank. I made a FD of Rs 20000 with ICICI and in return I got a credit card with 18000 limit. The interest rate on a secured card is much lower than the usual. In my case I have an interest rate of 0.99% compared to normal 2.99%.

I am not sure about perks offerer by different cards, but having a cash back card is an advantage if one is a frequent card user.

victorleroy

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 02:32:30 AM »
Ideas on Best Credit Cards out there right now?

Eiichirooda

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2012, 03:07:06 AM »
Best credit cards with benefits like cashback or rewards ?
Hi - I have been using Bank of America credit card for 10 yrs with no problems. But I get no rewards or points or cashback. I hear so many of my friends having credit cards that gives cashback. What is the best credit card out there ?

jellyjones

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2012, 09:27:58 AM »
I think the best credit card is The Platinum because it can earn a membership award and virtually one point for every euro that you spend.

chrisanthony

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2012, 10:41:26 AM »
The best credit card that I used it was Black card because they have unlimited VIP airport lounge visits.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online