Author Topic: Is Hcg a Scam  (Read 1980 times)

Kenney

Is Hcg a Scam
« on: September 03, 2010, 06:50:42 AM »
Okay...The question I have found to be prevalent is..."Is there a Hcg Homeopathic scam". I have found much evidence to suggest either & both opinions. The Con camp says that there is a Hcg Homeopathic Scam and that Hcg is only available by prescription(which is true) & that anybody selling you Homeopathic Hcg is a "snake oil salesman/woman"...The Pro side suggest that this is false & that Hcg oral drops are made by Diluting real Hcg Many times 3x 6x 12x...while shaking "succusion" each time...Leaving behind what some people call the "Hcg Energy Signature"

Hcg Homeopathic Scam???
My personal experience is that I used the Hcg oral drops & in 29 days have lost 33lbs. Granted I am on the suggested VLCD "Very Low Calorie Diet" 500 (That's right count-em) 500 calories per day. I am a very large man 337 lbs when I started. I am not a Fast Food eater at all, I cook 99% of everything I eat but I usually eat very well, 4000 to 5000 calories a day...I have read some research that says you need 10 calories per pound to support your bodies daily activities. So to maintain my body weight I would need to consume 3300 calories a day.

Obviously I was eating more than I needed & when I started the 500 calorie per day regiment I would start to lose weight. But experience has shown me time & time again that my body goes into starvation mode & starts grabbing every calorie it can get.

I began the diet with the suggested 2 day gorge routine(eat a ton of fatty foods) to load up you Normal Fat Stores & then on day 3 begin the restricted regiment. The first 2 days while eating a lot of food I lost 4 lbs. Then I began to lose pounds very continuously. I was Not Hungry...In fact I have trouble eating the second meal everyday...I do not believe if Hcg Homeopathic is a Scam...Something is curbing my appetite & Letting me lose an average of 1.17 lbs a day.

That is Real results...I am not gaunt looking, I have tons of energy & people are telling me I look great. My waist has gone down 8 to 10 inches. I didn't start out to document my weight loss(I really didn't have much faith in this plan) so I am not sure where I actually was to begin with. I had already lost some weight doing water aerobics before I started the Hcg. When I began I was a 56 waist & now I am a 44, that's pretty cool 12 whopping inches off my waist. I don't believe some people's claim that with this form of diet you are burning muscle...I have a lot of muscle & have not visible change, while I have had a VERY visible change in my FAT areas...I really recommend the oral Hcg drops & will include a link for the same manufacturer that I got my Homeopathic drops from...

Hcg has changed my life & it will change yours too...

Please feel free to use this article as long as the bio stays intact...

Bio

My name is Kenney Young, You can Google me to see that I am a real person...

I started the Hcg Diet back in May of 2010 & as of August 24 2010 I have lost 59 pounds & kept is off...This is truly amazing.

I like Hcg so much the I but a website for the
Hcg Diet Weight Loss program.  Come by & see it at work.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online