Author Topic: HOT HOT HOT! These mits saved my life!  (Read 878 times)

michaela09

HOT HOT HOT! These mits saved my life!
« on: March 07, 2016, 11:51:27 PM »
Im always in the kitchen and love getting more and more stuff for it. I was in desparate need for mainly the gloves but I am glad that all 3 pieces came together.

The gloves are made of this rubery material witch is great for keeping your hands and or anything that your holding in place. Once you put your hand inside you can feel like you have a good grip and nothing will fall or slip from them. They are a bit on the big side but thats good in my house cause hubby likes to also cook so they need to fit both mine and his hands.
[/size]SEE PRODUCT OFFERS AND PROMOTIONS[/b][/color]The mat is great for putting hot stuff on it that way you wont ruin your table, this is the 1st one i own and now i feel like i need more. Its a good size, its big enough to put a baking dish on it as shown on the pictures and yet its small enough that its not just out there and looking tacky once your serve and make the table

I totally love the green, it just stands out. Noway you can misplace your mittens. It has cute little hearts that gives it a nice touch. Once you are done using these you can just throw everything in the washer and they are good to go to use again unlike the regular fabric ones that you have to throw in the washer and wait till they dry to be able to use them again. Not only that but those fabric ones tend to start falling apart after a few washes so I suggest getting these if your always in the kitchen.

The heat resistance is good. I held the baking dish for a little over a minute just to see how long before I started feeling the heat.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online