Author Topic: Mr. Carlos Pools, Inc.  (Read 1271 times)

colemanmia

Mr. Carlos Pools, Inc.
« on: November 21, 2009, 05:46:06 AM »
Mr. Carlos Pools, Inc. was founded on the principles of hard work, exceptional customer service and a focused attitude. We’ve built many pools throughout Southern California since 1959. We maintain our excellent reputation for quality by maintaining a friendly relationship with our customers. Our goal is to make every customer a happy customer! We don’t play silly sales games or make empty promises.

Mr. Carlos Pools, Inc. is committed to using the latest in pool technology and state-of-the-art equipment, giving our clients the highest quality pools available. We only use top-of-the-line Pentair products. Ask us about the new Pentair Intellifo which can save your energy costs by up to 90%!

Mr. Carlos Pools, Inc. is different from other pool builders. Our company is a family owned business, and we give a personal approach to each and every customer that contacts us. Our goal is to build the best swimming pool possible, at the same time keeping it affordable. We back it up with the best customer service you'll find anywhere. We stand behind every pool we build. Prices start from $22,995 for a complete pool (15 feet wide & 30 feet in length). Price includes:

* Excavation
* Steel Reinforcement
* Equipment
* Plumbing
* Electrical
* Gunite
* Tile
* Bullnose Brick Coping
* Plaster

(Our price does not include Permits or Decking.)

Mr. Carlos Pools, Inc. is not the largest pool company in California, but we take the time to ensure complete customer satisfaction. We put a lot of focus on quality, schedules and service. These 3 factors are very important to our company.

Mr. Carlos Pools, Inc. has a design team that works hard to ***ure every pool, spa and water feature blends ideally with the landscaping, decking, rockscape and home exterior. This approach means you'll have a total outdoor environment to be enjoyed for years to come.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Offline Klais

• View Profile
Re: Mr. Carlos Pools, Inc.
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2022, 04:03:18 PM »
Yes, swimming pools are fun, and I enjoy going there with my kids on a regular basis. Buying a whirlpool bath and using it at least once every 2-3 days is also really nice and useful; it is incredibly calming and soothes the body. It's appropriate for both kids and adults. I learned about Anthony Sylvan reviews here, and I read, read, read the reviews, as individuals have purchased and chosen to get a whirlpool bath for the entire family. As a result, I strongly advise everyone to read it!

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online