Author Topic: The Golden Path Biz No Sponsoring! Great for serious Money Makers  (Read 2272 times)

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
http://thegoldenpath.biz/?ref=crsuccess - The Golden Path Biz is a new way to make extra money online. If you like Zeek Rewards and Just Been Paid you will like this. You do not need any experience in online marketing to make a good amount of money here. It is designed so that everyone makes money whether you sponsor people or not. What you are getting with your membership is banner and text adds advertising and entry into the Matrix. This is a good program with dedicated and honest leaders. They have weekly conference calls to keep you up to date with what is happening behind the scenes. The Golden Path Biz has only been around since April 2012, but I believe it is going to be very sustainable and around for a long time. The compensation plan is a little hard to understand at first but I am confident you will figure it out after a couple days, if not sooner.

I wont be going into detail about how much you will earn due to compliance reasons.
I do not want to give any inaccurate information.
You can get information about the compensation plan from watching the video below!
It is easy to get your advertising set up and on the path to earning.
This truly is THE BUSINESS I've always hoped for! I am very excited to be a part of it!
I hope you enjoy it. If you have questions feel free to comment at bottom of page

If you are interested in joining...

This Program is for "SERIOUS NETWORKERS AND BEGINNERS WHO DESIRE SUCCESS" **NO FREE MEMBERS**
You all should know that I am quite happy with the advertising package I am getting with the Golden Path Biz.. I am getting over 100 Impressions a day to my sites.So far the advertising is worth it. I have gotten a few referrals in my other programs in the past month thanks to the Golden Path advertising. I tracked It. For me that is pretty good.

If you choose to join I recommend loading your ewallet with 100 Dollars per subscription after you sign up. It is easy. They except Alert Pay (Payza) & Solid Trust Pay. . After you load 100 dollars to your e wallet your position should be self sustainable from that point on.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.

To visit my Golden Path Biz Web Site please click http://thegoldenpath.biz/?ref=crsuccess
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 01:26:25 PM by crsuccess »

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
Re: The Golden Path Biz No Sponsoring! Great for serious Money Makers
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 01:52:18 PM »
The Golden Path Biz looks like the perfect home based biz to be involved in on the net today.

TGP is available globally. The TGP 2X2 company forced matrix is designed to never stall.

Sponsoring is NOT Required to Earn. This is GOOD NEWS for EVERYBODY.

It is VERY Important to WATCH the VIDEO a few Times
(video is being updated, please come back later)

This is a ONE TEAM 2X2 Forced MATRIX

It is filled from Left to right, top to bottom.

THIS IS HOW OUR “TEAM” MATRIX WORKS

1.) With a $2 daily subscription you are purchasing positions in level 1 daily …

once your first level 1 position cycles – then you are on level 2 –

and with each cycle of level 1 you create a position in level 2

so when you are cycling level 1 daily, then you are creating level 2 positions daily…

2.) Then eventually your first level 2 position will cycle…

meanwhile you are still creating and cycling level 1 positions as well…

when your first level 2 position cycles – you create a position in level 3… and it goes on

each time you cycle level 2 (may not be daily at first) you earn more than when you cycle level 1….

you are not necessarily cycling, or earning daily when you first start cycling…

the daily earnings come when you start cycling daily..

Another way to put it – each position will cycle each level exactly once… and cycling each level creates a new position in the next level…

you do earn each time you cycle… but you only earn daily when the cycling occurs daily… which is not always the case right away… so be patient!!

Also, if you buy more subs after cycling level 1 – you will need to add funds to your ewallet from pay processor… because the $2 you earn from cycling level 1 -when you are cycling daily – that just covers your initial sub… so to cover a second $2/day sub you would need more funds…

Or you can wait until cycling level 2… as that will start your ewallet growing… even if you’re not cycling daily at first… then once you have more funds in your ewallet you can either leave it there to purchase new subs… or take some out and leave the rest to purchase new subs – just depends how much you can or want to put in initially.

And yes, you want to make sure you have AT LEAST $60 in to start a new sub… and then watch it to make sure it will still cover your sub near the end… see if you need to add more before you start cycling daily.

PLEASE read the Q&A here

There will be the day where you cycle DAILY in different levels

Each position will cycle each level exactly once… and cycling each level creates a new position in the next level…you do earn each time you cycle… you only earn daily when the cycling occurs daily… it will happen, BE patient!!

GETTING PAID

Level 1

$2.00 COMPANY FORCED 2X2 MATRIX = $8.00

$4.00 PUTS MEMBER IN $4.00 MATRIX – LEVEL 2.

$2.00 IS USED FOR 1 COMMUNITY ANGEL POSITION

$2.00 IS PAID TO THE MEMBER

Level 2

$4.00 COMPANY FORCED 2X2 MATRIX = $16.00

$6.00 PUTS MEMBER IN $6.00 MATRIX – LEVEL 3.

$4.00 IS USED FOR 2 COMMUNITY ANGEL POSITIONS IN MATRIX $2.00

$5.00 IS PAID TO THE MEMBER

$1.00 IS PAID TO SPONSOR

Level 3

$6.00 COMPANY FORCED 2X2 MATRIX = $24.00

$8.00 PUTS MEMBER IN $8.00 MATRIX – LEVEL 4.

$8.00 IS USED FOR 4 COMMUNITY ANGEL POSITIONS IN MATRIX $2.00

$7.00 IS PAID TO THE MEMBER

$1.00 IS PAID TO SPONSOR

Level 4

$8.00 COMPANY FORCED 2X2 MATRIX = $32.00

$10.00 PUTS MEMBER IN $10.00 MATRIX – LEVEL 5.

$10.00 IS USED FOR 5 COMMUNITY ANGEL POSITIONS IN MATRIX $2.00

$10.00 IS PAID TO THE MEMBER

$2.00 IS PAID TO SPONSOR

Level 5

$10.00 COMPANY FORCED 2X2 MATRIX = $40.00

$16.00 IS USED FOR 8 COMMUNITY ANGEL POSITIONS IN MATRIX $2.00

$15.00 IS PAID TO THE MEMBER

$4.00 IS PAID TO SPONSOR

Total

=$39 PAID TO THE MEMBER

=$8 PAID TO SPONSOR

with

ONE SUB = $2.00 PER DAY !!! $2 Automatically paid from Members E-Wallet daily.

That’s why it is called the $2 Explosion

for every $2 sub you should fund your ewallet with $60

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2012, 08:44:12 AM »
I am at level 4 now.. and I am seeing cycling everyday now.. my first sub was bought on May 22,

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2012, 10:40:13 AM »
TheGoldenPath.biz
UPDATES
to the Compensation Plan
and introducing
Growth Accelerator

Today, we have made some changes that are very exciting which will
benefit the entire network. These changes will make the program even
more powerful and more profitable.

Level 5 has changed entirely into an Angel position.
Please understand - this will not damage your income expectations at all.

What will happen is Matrix 1, 2, 3, and 4 will speed up exponentially!

Cycling will speed up so fast, that the lower levels will replace the income expected from level 5!!!

Members will not lose anything. On the contrary! Cycling periods will decrease so that you will earn the same money you're making now after a lag period of approximately 7 - 14 days! This will not only make all members businesses more profitable, but it will help the new people in level 1 - with rapid progression.

It will also help to restore confidence by causing and maintaining faster cycling times.

These changes have been implemented.  They will boost your income over time.  These changes are essential as members have not been actively enrolling new referrals and have not been activating new subscriptions.

Folks, let's get busy. Its time to Walk the Talk. The TGP philosophy is based on helping others to break free from their financial shackles so that they too can enjoy some of the fruits of life.

We always need to think about enrolling new people.   New people are the bloodline of our business!

SO! We are also introducing an Accelerator Program which is designed to quickly multiply the membership base. This will be introduced soon and will no doubt, blow your mind.

TheGoldenPath.biz is the most powerful network in the industry. Our Members will all reach new records, so please trust the changes we have made to our formula, as we would never do anything that would harm members or the membership.

The TGP administration team will continue to work day and night, if need be, to make sure that members make a continuous income during the life of this network.  We have already paid out over $2.4 million since our launch on the 14th April 2012 and plan on breaking many records in the future.

We plan to launch our newest network in approximately 2 to 3 months. A qualification for entering that new network will be 100 subs activated in TheGoldenPath.biz . We encourage you to continue to activate as many subs as you can afford until you reach that qualification so you will be able to participate, on the ground floor, when we launch this powerful new business.

We promised you all that every new venture launched by us would be more powerful than the last, so fasten your seatbelts!!!

We thank you for your continued loyalty and for joining with us in our TGP community vision of People Helping People to Create Financial Freedom!

Stan Jensen - CEO
TheGoldenPath.biz
2300hrs: Wednesday 8th August 2012
Adelaide. Australia.

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2012, 06:59:54 AM »
**IMPORTANT**
 ADMIN UPDATE
 I will give you some good energy here.
The best thing you can do and your downlines can do

for now, is to make sure that you are on the call on Monday evening Aug. 20th-US est at 8pm   

The other thing is this, dont be concerned if your accounts go to zero or below. No accounts will be deleted GUARANTEED.

Make sure you and your downlines are on the call. The news will inspire you. !!!
Newsletter will be sent before Conference, with updates.Stan Jensen
CEO - TGP.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online