Author Topic: How You Can Fuse The Power of Adwords And Adsense  (Read 1440 times)

ssrtrade

How You Can Fuse The Power of Adwords And Adsense
« on: October 13, 2009, 12:16:51 PM »
How would you like to give yourself a competitive edge against your Adwords and Adsense rivals?

I’m going to let you in on a little known secret combining two of the web’s most powerful money making systems.

But first, picture this scene…

It’s a beautiful sunny morning as you log-in to check your emails and today, just like every day, there’s a welcoming stream of “you’ve just made a sale” notifications in your inbox.

Smiling, you hop over to your Adsense account… 

Clicking on the drop down menu for yesterday’s earnings you see you earned $79.80…while you were asleep.

With a pleasurable sigh, your mind starts ticking over about which niche you could dig for gold in next…but then you think, nah, you’ll just have a lazy day instead.

This Is No Dream...This IS Reality!

This is the lifestyle that thousands of folks around the world are already enjoying. Google’s two programs have bought riches to many…but only because they know how to maximize their capabilities. Let me explain…

If you create an Adwords campaign in the usual way or slap Adsense code onto your site without thinking…you’ll only make the minimum amount of revenue possible (if anything at all). What you need are advanced tactics…

But not so complex that a beginner couldn’t get started right away, oh no, the little known method I’ll reveal to you is so effective precisely because it’s so simple.

And the really clever thing is… it combines both Adsense and Adwords to create a cash guzzling beast.

Check out this Link: http://ssrtradeworldwide.blogspot.com/

http://www.ssrtradebusiness.co.cc/

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

sheilavalle

Re: How You Can Fuse The Power of Adwords And Adsense
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2009, 11:45:32 PM »
I am not much aware of the power of adwords since I never used it. But I really believe in the power of adsense because I got more than 79.80 a day. I believe in my own ability so I made it.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online