Author Topic: Let the Google Ambushing Begin!  (Read 1357 times)

hamma

Let the Google Ambushing Begin!
« on: November 12, 2008, 08:05:20 PM »
Hi

When I told you that Andrew and Steven were unleashing Google Ambush on the world, I told you this thing is a tool--software, to be specific.

That’s true, but it’s so much more than that.

Before I get to those details, though, it’s live, and you need to get over there and grab your spot before they’re gone:

If you’re still reading, I assume that’s because you want to know what all the fuss is about.

Well, simply put, if you like working your fingers to the bone to do everything you need to do to create a winning PPC campaign, this isn’t for you.

There are people who like to rub sticks together to light fires when there are matches available. I can’t change their minds.

But if you’re tired of doing that, or you’re just daunted by the complexity of all the moving parts and inputs for a PPC campaign, Google Ambush is going to knock you on your hindparts.

What these guys have done is put all of their tricks of the trade, all of their months of learning (and years now), into a single wizard that walks you through everything you need to do to create a PPC campaign that sucks in money like a black hole eats light.

Think about what you need to do to set up and optimize a campaign...now imagine it being push-button easy to do each of those things.

You’ll still have to put the pieces together inside Google when you’re setting up your campaign, but gosh, that’s the easy part. Getting the inputs is what usually stinks.

On that page Steven and Andrew talk about the six-step process they’ve almost completely automated for you. They’ve taken about 99% of the setup pain away. I’ll run through it real quick.

* The Niche Selector digs into the hottest markets out there and reverse engineers them for you, so you can target the best products for the most highly converting markets

* The Keyword Finder/Spy finds keywords you can dominate in no time flat, and even ranks them for you so you know which ones are the juiciest targets

* The PPC Campaign Generator finds the ads in your niche that are currently raking in the dough, and tells you how to clone them and swipe your slice of the pie

* The Landing Page Generator then automatically produces high-quality landing pages for each keyword (good grief, can you imagine doing that by hand?!)

This is like going from riding a bike to flying a Lear jet. It’s nuts. What’s crazier is what they’re charging for it.

They’ve set it up as a monthly service. Sign up, generate as many campaigns as you want whenever you want 24x7, and pay only a dinky monthly fee.

Seriously, if you add up the cost of a professional’s time to do this work for you, your monthly fee here is less than you’d pay for an hour. I’m not kidding.

I can’t explain the power of this software in a short email, so the best thing to do right now is see for yourself:

==>>     http://vur.me/grizztrack/google_ambush

I can’t emphasize enough how much power you’re getting for pennies. Steven and Andrew know what they’re doing--their results prove it. And they’ll let you have access to everything they know, all in a simple wizard that walks you through the process step by step.

Do you want their results (you’ll have to see them to believe them)? Then you have two choices. You can go through the months and years of learning like they did, or you can sign up for Google Ambush and start breaking the bank by next month.

You pick.

Here’s to beating Google into submission,

Cheers Mike

P.S. This is an introductory price, so don’t waste time. They’ll raise the price soon, no exceptions, so jump on it now before you have to pay double (or more) for it:

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online