Author Topic: Lockerz  (Read 1025 times)

Blamy

Lockerz
« on: October 21, 2009, 10:02:19 AM »
Alright if you haven't already heard from either the net or from myself, Lockerz is the next big thing on the net.

Basically in a nutshell, since Lockerz is an invite only site; and always will be, you receive an invitation from an existing Lockerz member, accept the invitation and create an account. Then with that account you earn PTZ. Once you've accumulated enough PTZ, you can then exchange those PTZ for rewards such as MacBooks, PS3's, clothes and even tickets to gigs.

Theres much much much more you can exchange your PTZ for, I just couldn't fit all of them in a single picture :b

You accumulate points rather easily. As a regular member, you generate 2 points everyday you login, then another 2-10 points for answering the daily question. From then on you invite your friends to join Lockerz. Each friend that joins is another 2 points.

But once you've invited a total of 20 friends, you become a Z-Lister. Basically being a Z-Lister grants you double points in your daily PTZ gathering. So you would gain 4 points for logging in, 4-20 points for answering the daily question and 4 points for every friend that's invited. Also being a Z-Lister, you get first dibs on your decided prize! Not to mention that once you've reached Z-Lister status, you get a free T-Shirt!

Lockerz does also ship to countries outside the USA, and free of charge too.

Anyway, enough rambling.

Who wants an invite?
Just post or PM me your email, and you should recieve your invite in about 10 minutes. Be sure to check your junk/spam folder too.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online