Author Topic: ForeXolution aka Forex Solution - The Juggernaut MT4/5 EA  (Read 391 times)

Offline emn9999

• View Profile
ForeXolution aka Forex Solution - The Juggernaut MT4/5 EA
« on: August 11, 2021, 02:28:01 PM »
Hello all!

I have built a consistent and trustworthy Forex Bot which I'd like to present to you - I believe you may want it.

It is called ForeXolution and it is honest, simple and smart. It works on MetaTrader 4/5.

At the core of it's strategy is the "Forex heartbeat" effect which is created by the main Forex sessions.

Utilizing the Forex heartbeat along with a proper strategy yields a tremendous ability to maintain profitability over great lengths of time.

Key features of ForeXolution are:
  • First of all, dynamic stop loss and take profit on every trade - safety first!
  • Highly optimized indication for best trade entry points - weeding out dangerous entries.
  • Highly optimized indication for smart trade exits - maximizing profit.
  • Based on the Forex heartbeat - trades open only during the "Diastole" of the market.
  • Trade length capping - to prevent trades running into uncertain price action.
  • Multi-currency EA - trades on 25 pairs, all majors and most crosses, simultaneously.
  • Works on both MT4 and MT5 - easy plug and play with a few settings.
  • Calm trading - opens around 1-2 trades a day on average, with never more than one trade the same way on the same pair.
  • Very low drawdown - easy on your budget, and you can start with as low as $100.
  • Simple trading operations routine - no stress for your broker and computer.
  • Trades on the flexible yet firm 15 minute timeframes - perfect for intraday trades.
  • A fair price, 30 days money back guarantee and unlimited tech support + updates.
Here is a test run from the MetaTrader 5 tester, from 2006 to 2021:

More information: https://forexcanny.com

Any other questions? Please ask - I will gladly answer.

Thank you.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online