Author Topic: Need some tips on how to start weight loss  (Read 4199 times)

gagelennon

Need some tips on how to start weight loss
« on: April 19, 2013, 02:06:56 AM »
I have tried loosing weight before numerous times and have always dropped off of doing it because I see no changes and I feel I make the wrong decisions. What are the best ways to start loosing weight? What kind of exercises to begin with? How much cardio, weights, ect to do? I am really wanting to stick with this and loose this weight. I am lookuing to loose upwards of at 150 pounds in total after everything. But for right now I am just looking to drop about 50 pounds at a time. I am unsure of my exact current weight however I believe I weigh somewhere close to 320. Also, what are some foods that I can use in place of breads, pasta, rice, cereal? These are my weakness. I love carbs but carbs hate me lol.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

robbiewells

Re: Need some tips on how to start weight loss
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 05:46:25 AM »
The best way to burn the extra fat on your body is to take T5 Fat Burners. These capsules, serums and patches are the very best and have helped me loose a lot of my excess fat that i really did hate. Since taking these i feel 100% better and have had a great boost in confidence. These Fat Burners really do work !

DilnaLonelly

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2013, 06:43:11 AM »
There are lots of tips to follow for rapid weight loss. It is great importance to make sure that anything you do to lose weight fast is healthy. Here are some tips for quick weight loss:
Reduce the calories you consume
Keep a balanced diet
Drink green tea
Eat regular meals
Be more active
Do regular exercise
Be careful of ‘light’ products

aliyaseth

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2013, 06:59:09 AM »
The best way to burn the extra fat on your body is to take T5 Fat Burners. These capsules, serums and patches are the very best and have helped me loose a lot of my excess fat that i really did hate. Since taking these i feel 100% better and have had a great boost in confidence. These Fat Burners really do work !

Some more tips are:
(1) First of all make mind for the same since no of people thing about that do few days and left it.So be constant.
(2)Take breakfast, dinner and lunch at proper time and proper way as much as possible
(3) take some hot water after wake the bed. It may be beneficial in reducing fat.
(4)Take water after 15-20 minutes later after lunch and dinner.
(5) take soup and balance diet as much you can
(6)Do regular exercise at least 30-40 minutes daily.

MichelleWang

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2013, 03:48:11 PM »
If it is possible to get membership of a swimming pool and spend about half an hour in the pool and do swimming that would be great but if you cannot go to pool and do swimming you should spend about an hour and do some jogging and some routine exercises like jumping etc. In addition, you should also drink lots of water and keep your diet in check.

disoza

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2013, 02:26:01 AM »
hi...
Thats nice idea for loosing weight you should start your program with one glass of boil water in morning and avoid fast food like pizza burger. you should try gym also to reduce weight.........
classified website

MarkKent

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2013, 08:36:32 AM »
I would like to suggest Zombi training it’s a best way to reduce the weight faster.

Fertilitynewyork

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2013, 06:57:25 AM »
Hello gagelennon,I would like to take the opportunity to suggest you something very important.People think reducing weight is not an easy task at all, But I think it's not so difficult as seems.For it, you have to do something regularly.....There are a lot of ways to be conscious of it, but I know a simple method you can try it..Take slightly warm water in your drink instead of cool or normal water. If you consult your doctor, then you will have to get the proper idea of importance of water in reducing weight.It plays a vital role in reducing your fat provided you must be regular. Then you definitely mark your changes. Take Care.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 07:09:14 AM by SandyPotter »

JungleFowl

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2013, 02:59:13 AM »
First stop eating chocolates sweets and oily foods. Regular exercise and healthy diet will help you to reduce the weight.

spyindiavimlesh

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2013, 02:27:53 AM »
Thanks friends for sharing the best information about weight loss

Riley

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2013, 05:17:27 AM »
There are two major parts for reducing weight.

1. balanced diet
2. regular exercise

If you cannot do heavy exercises then you can do jogging every morning for half an hour and do some stretching exercises OR if you can go to a pool and swim for half an hour that would also be a great way to stay fit and keep your weight in check.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online