Author Topic: Get Hundreds Of Targeted Visitors To Your Website Daily!  (Read 1526 times)

Jclassified

Get Hundreds Of Targeted Visitors To Your Website Daily!
« on: May 03, 2010, 04:12:44 AM »

Do you want hundreds of targeted visitors to your website everyday? Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is one of the easiest and cheapest ways to bring customers to your website. Search engine optimization works by making your site more appealing to the search engines, and make your site rank on top when people look up certain keywords related to your product.

For example, let’s say I own a free advertising website, and I want to rank for keyword “Free Advertising”, or “Free Ads”. I can write articles related to “free advertising”, and then links to my website Jihoy.com. This will make the search engine view my website as more relevant to the keyword “free advertising”, and then pushes the site up.  This is just one of dozens of ways which we use to rank up a website. When you look up “Free Advertising” in Google, you can see my site Jihoy.com is ranked in the top 5 out of 182,000,000 results.

I can usually rank a website (top 10 to top 50) usually within 3 to 6 months; depending upon how competitive your niche is and what keywords you plan to target. We will only use ethical link building techniques and will not engage in any illegal or black-hat technique that would get your website banned by search engines. One of our current clients does over $300k+ in monthly in sales from internet traffic. We are serious about delivering results to our clients and we usually do a bit extra to make sure you get your money’s worth.

I’d be more than happy to talk to you about any questions or concerns you may have about search engine optimization, as well as show you some of other sites that I have optimized. You can contact me any time, I am online daily most of the time in a day.

Alex Wu
Jihoy.com
Admin@jihoy.com

MSN: eremite311@aol.com
Gtalk: eremite311@gmail.com
AOL: eremite311
Yahoo: speculator_311

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

nackivirat

Effective permanent listing on fast growing classifieds!
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 06:30:14 AM »
Effective permanent listing on fast growing classifieds!
Jihoy.com is a free classifieds ad site that is growing rapidly. With over 60,000+ registered members, and over 1 million+ unique visitors in the last 12 months. Some of our features:

1. Permanent listings – Post and let your listing stay there until you remove them
2. Daily renewals – You can renew your ads daily on our site by clicking on “renew” button in the ads
3. We submit our listings to search engine daily, get site traffic + search engine traffic, average listings get hundreds of views over their lifespan.

Join now today, at http://www.jihoy.com/ !

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online