Author Topic: Beginners Click Here -> NO trials! Pay NOTHING! Get a free $5 TODAY!  (Read 1467 times)

CallyRy

It's true!

They pay me and you! There's a REPUTABLE company offering direct, ONE DAY cash payments for referrals.

Sign up for the Square Cash app under my referral and get $5 deposited directly in your bank account TODAY.

What's the Catch?

Full Disclosure:

1) Payments are deposited as soon as your account is activated, but generally take about a day to "clear" and no longer show up as pending in your account

2)USA Only :'(

3) Personal information requirements:
     - I need your email address so that I can refer you
     - We'll be able to see each other's names during this process
     - A debit card is required to be linked to your account in order to complete the simple activation process, BUT I cannot see        ANY of your bank information
      --Currently, they only accept debit cards from checking accounts. This app will not work with prepaid debit cards.

Is that all?

Yes! That's all!

There are no hidden fees, no attempts to sell you anything, and no long wait time to get your money. Sound like a perfect deal? Yes, you say?!

Great!

All that you have to do now is follow the link below and enter your email address. You'll immediately receive a detailed explanation of the EXACT PROCESS, and within 24 HOURS will receive your invite, (a $5 value ;) )!

Click here to enter your email address now: http://goo.gl/forms/6HxpOLtJor

Have a wonderful day! Happy Cashing!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 03:56:50 AM by CallyRy »

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online