Author Topic: Re: Buku Ads,Bukuads,BukuAds the Fastest Matrix Cycler  (Read 2641 times)

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
Re: Buku Ads,Bukuads,BukuAds the Fastest Matrix Cycler
« on: August 06, 2012, 11:55:22 AM »

Buku Ads passively turns $5 into $65! Insane cycling speed
Steps:

Step1: sign up  Here for a FREE cooperative Achievement Plan Account
-Buku Ads will be launced from inside of the Cooperative Achievement Plan

Step2: Fund your account so that your ready when the launch happens
-I advise $50 per $5 sub purchased (Solidtrustpay or Payza)

Step3: Wait for the Admin to send out an email that it is time to purchase your Buku subs
 - sometime this week 8/6 - 8/12

email me if you have any questions
To your Success!,
Carol Rivet
crsuccess@gmail.com

Buku Ads passively turns $5 into $65
Insane cycling speed

Subscription based 2×2/1×2 company forced matrix

Advertise and earn at the same time
Absolutely no referring required!

TGP & UWW Comparison:

TGP
1024 level 1′s needed to cycle a level 5 position
20 community positions are created in total

UWW
4096 level 1′s needed to cycle a level 6 position
129 community positions are created in total

Buku Ads
Only 32 level 1′s needed to cycle a level 3 position
3 community + 3 personal positions are created in total

You cannot look at the cost of each subscription ($5) by itself. You also have to take into consideration the earnings and cycling speed that you will be enjoying. Remember that it only takes 32 level 1 positions to cycle a level 3 position which pays out $65.

This is a MUCH faster cycling speed and a higher payout if you compare it with its competitors.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 09:11:40 AM by crsuccess »

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
Re: Buku Ads the Fastest Matrix Cycler
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2012, 06:25:35 AM »
ARE YOU READY FOR A HUGE BUKUADS LAUNCH??

If you have been looking around the internet like I have ( especially in
areas where you would find people who normally join these type of
programs, you would see that BukuAds is everywhere.

Everyone is excited and waiting for BukuAds launch....Close to 5000 members
have already joined CAP and are locked and loaded for the launch of BukuAds.

Those of you who have been receiving my updates on this program by now
should have hopefully "got it" that this is the program of the moment and the one
to definitely make sure you join.

BUT, for those who have not, you really ought to consider joining ( if even to fund
with $50 and take 1 sub as that's a start).

Right now in other similar program, you would see them modifying their payplan in
an attempt at creating quicker cycling and longevity.

TGP has done it and now UWW has changed their payplan for the second time in an
attempt at creating what I already believe BukuAds will have from the very start.

This is not to take anything away from these two programs as most of us are already
in both of them and TGP in particular I quite fancy and think will be a great program
in it's own right

BUKUADS SIMPLY TICKS ALL THE RIGHT BOXES....

BUKUADS has the smallest size cycler of all of the daily sub programs on the net right
no..all of them !!
It contains a 3 level ( 2x2, 2x2, 1x2 ) which takes just 32 positions to cycle out of L3.
Many of you will not appreciate what this means until you see the results

BUKUADS has top class admin that have been tried and proven and their integrity and
experience in the field cannot be questioned.

BUKUADS WILL BE the fairest of all of the cyclers launched to date as everyone joined at
an already pre-determined time ( Wednesday 15th August , 8pm EST ) and positions can
only be bought 1 at a time which means that everyone will get the chance to get their
positions and have others coming behind them to help them cycle..Definitely fair.

BUKUADS has the VOLUME...Everyone who is anyone will be in this and these are the type
of programs that you want to be in because it will be well supported, which means
large number of subs bought, which means much quicker cycling.

BUKUADS will have automatic re-entries and company push positions which goes back into
the system RIGHT AWAY whereas this does not happen in some of the others  ( as these
type of positions are held back and only released at specific times to speed up cycling).
With BukuAds, cycling will always be at full speed!!

As we count down the next 3 days to launch, there is not much more I can say that I
have not already said to show you what a good program this is/will be for all who join.

Those who have joined , AGAIN, you need to log into your CAP account, click on the
BUKU ADS tab, make sure you are on the FUND BUKU tab and fund your Bukuads Account
Balance with whatever money you have allocated to use based on the number of subs
you have decided on.

We have estimated that you would need around $50/sub to make a successful start with
BukuAds.

Those who have yet to join, you need to sign up for a free CAP account
as this is the only way to gain access to BukuAds which will launch from a link inside of the
CAP program.

http://www.cooperativeachievementplan.com/?ref=CRSuccess

Please think long and hard about how many subs you would like to take ( I know I have been)
as this really is a very special program that can make a lot of money for many people once
they approach it correctly.

With that said however, one of the main problems with these type of programs is that members
get too excited and over extend themselves by taking too many subs...Please don't let this be you.

If you know you don't have a lot of funds and don't mind starting off small, then simply take 1 sub.

For those of you who have more money and want to take a calculated risk on a program that
is about the best opportunity on right now to join, then just fund with enough cover.

LAUNCH INFORMATION / PURCHASING SUBS

Prior to launch, I will send an update that will take you by the hand and walk you through what to
do ( how to buy your subs on launch) so that you will not be confused and can get in right away.

In my last update I advised of many programs out there that are trying to capitalize on this new
craze created with these daily sub cyclers but unfortunately all of them are not made or supported
equally...Don't worry with all of those programs as BUKUADS is where it is at right now...FOR SURE!!

Good luck to all and I will be around from now until launch to ensure that you guys have all the
support you need so any questions/concerns, as usual, just email me at crsuccess@gmail.com
and they will be addressed.

God Bless,
Carol

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 09:49:35 AM »
We are just about 10 hours away from the launch of Buku ads.  ;D

8 p.m. EDST tonight.

Are you pre-funded?
Are you telling everyone you know about Buku?
Are you ready?

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2012, 06:48:56 PM »
This IS GREAT News for anyone who hasnt decided to join or thought they would be late getting in.. You can sign up today, fund your acct, purchase
your Buku Sub(s) and on Monday you will see where your subs are placed through the randomizer.. so even though I already purchased my Subs you could purchase them on or before Sunday and get higher placement than my Subs..

Read this carefully please this is going to be a big money maker for everyone .. if you get in later like a month later you will just need to figure more $ per sub.. right now we are figuring $50 per $5 sub..

if you sign up a month later you may need $120-$150 per $5 sub..
everyone will will make money... depending on how many subs you buy you can make a lot.. look at the payplan on the website. 5 subs can make you alot with the re-entries that Buku does.. take a look

Good Afternoon Cap/Buku Team,

This morning we were explaining our Plan B in our Skype room for thoughts from the general overall
membership on our new launch date. this is what I posted.

Okay as mentioned in James post yesterday.

We do have a Plan B

Randomization

Everyone basically has a chance to get in first with this randomization process
Its just the luck of the draw...you all might stand a better chance of getting higher positions in the randomization

Also positions would be better distributed to provide some consistent cycling.
You would not believe how many purchases can go in ..in just one minute or even 20 seconds.

All of our CAP programs have been randomized up until now. Why?

Because of what you just saw happen last night. Another reason...
Internationals always saying programs open when it is not good timing for them.
And many more issues involving a launch.

Randomization really when you think about is is no different than sitting there hoping you get in first
by clicking a button first. taking that gamble.

I always did feel that randomization was the only fair way to go.

Our thoughts after thinking things over this morning is....

Instead of having to change servers and taking who knows how many days to get off the ground
to simply open the buy button let everyone buy what they planned on buying leave this available to do
through the entire weekend and through Monday. You go into a que and then we randomize that que on Monday. Monday night we open up live
with all postions cycled and such when you login. And then its live purchasing again from then on.

This is a post to see your thoughts is not official yet in anyway. but it’s a way we can get Buku up and moving very quickly.

Since posting that people have had much input and we feel we need to make a decision in the best interest of everyone.

All of our programs have been very successful using randomization.

I am for the randomization.
No singles will be allowed until after the launch, so people will only be able to get a maximum of 100 subs and if everyone was sitting there at launch time no guarantee where their positions would fall anyway.
With people all over the globe, nobody has to either miss being there at start of launch, set an alarm, or lose sleep.
 Also, I personally think the sooner we get BuKu Ads launched the better and like with the randomization there will be no downtime of the website at all.

With this being said the purchase Buku ads button will be turned on today.
It will remain on through Monday until randomization. Monday evening we will reopen with a fully launched Buku ad program.
Anything purchased from time of opening will be live.
When we reopen Monday you will see everything your Available Balance your placement etc. You can withdraw –purchase or anything you would like to do.

So take the time the rest of this week to purchase your subs no rush to the tab.
You will have the entire weekend to get set in place and we will launch Buku on Monday.

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2012, 07:21:22 PM »
By now the issue of randomization has settled and everyone still interested in the program
is looking forward to this one.

You now have the option to log into your CAP back office, click on the BUKU ADS link and
purchase your subs.

Come tomorrow at midday, the buying of subs will cease while the administration carries out
a totally fair and honest randomization of all of the subs bought.

This randomization will then determine everyones' final placement for every position in the
program at that point in time.

The site will then go live again and members will be able to log in and view their status as it
relates to their official sub numbers and placement etc.

At this time, one time positions can be bought by those who qualify for this privilege ( you
must have bought at least 50 subs to be eligible to buy one time positions).

Re-entries and further buying of subs, together with the constant daily injection of thousands
of new positions will start to move this very quick cycler along.

EVERYONE who has positions prior to randomization would have very good positions in my view
and if you think otherwise you really need to re-assess exactly what you are getting into here
as you quite possibly don't fully understand the power of this program and it's membership
and administration.

Some of you might still be wondering how many subs to take, what positions you will eventually
get, how much cover to provide for the subs that you do buy, when will you get to a self sustaining
level, how much money can you make overall in this program ETC ETC ETC

Surely you can see and hopefully appreciate by now that I ( or anyone for that matter) CANNOT
answer these questions at this point in time as the overall success of this program and how fast it
moves and earns money for it's membership is reliant on SO MANY VARIABLES at this point in time.

All I can do at this point in time is to state the facts as we know it and make certain recommendations
to the best of my ability and with the purest of best intentions in mind for my downline.

-- We have randomization so we will know our final positions only AFTER this time

-- It's near impossible to predict how much covers is needed as right now you don't even know where
you would land in the matrix and all we can do is estimate which I did at $50-$70.
I am going with $50 per sub as I still feel that's a good estimate but recommending up to $70 per sub
for those who want to be extra cautious.

-- This is the first 3 level cycler that that has a structure of 2x2,2x2,1x2.....It takes 4 new positions to fill a
2x2 and 2 new positions to fill a 1x2 which means that you would need ( 4x4x2 = 32 new positions)
entering the matrix to effect a cycling of 1 position on LEVEL 3.

ALSO, this cycling from L1-L3 creates 3 RE-ENTRIES an 3 TEAM PUSH POSITIONS which further reduces
this 32 to only (32-6 = 26 positions).

For a 5 level 2x2 plan it takes 1024 positions to cycle out of L5 and for a 6 level 2x2 it takes 4096 positions
to cycle L6 ( minus whatever angel positions or re-entries are created of course.

It therefore doesn't take a genius to appreciate that 26 positions to cycle a L3 cycler compared to 1024 or
4096 is SIGNIFICANTLY FASTER.

-- One of the BIGGEST advantages of this program, that most of you will not be aware of as you have not been
around to witness it before is the strength of the admin and core CAP members who are still involved in CAP
after 15 months.

These members and this admin WILL NOT rest until BukuAds is as big a success as well all know it can be.
There is no ifs or buts about that and the push to sustain this program with pure teamwork and effort will
become clearly evident to you all as it has been to me over the last 15 months...Do not discount this !!

So with all of that said, I guess it boils down to whether or not you want to be part of what I ( and so many others)
think will be one of the best and most stable daily sub cycler program on the net or not.

Your next decision is a big one as it requires you to decide how many subs you want to take and no one can help
you here. You need to decide based on all that I have said and all that you have heard and learned and just decide.

Once you decide you need to provide enough cover for these subs and simply have patience as the program does
what it was designed to do and starts earning everyone money....Not everyone can be first so not everyone will
cycle at the same time but with time and patience, everyone will and everyone will start to earn.

It's really as simple as that...If you are concerned well at least get in the game with one sub and progress from
there as you start to see the results.

If you can't appreciate all that I have said above, then don't join and find another way/ another type of program
to try to make money with online as all of these programs follow the same pattern.

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2012, 06:51:29 AM »

http://bukuads.blogspot.com

Around noon EDST TODAY (Monday) CAP site will go offline for a few hours 1-4 to prepare for launch when it opens back up we are live and Buku Ads will be fully launched.

Grab your Buku Ad Subscriptions NOW!!

Good Luck to each and everyone of you in the randomization process.

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2012, 08:00:50 PM »
Buku Ads Launched today at Noon and for those that got in right at noon

they are making money today!.. I could only afford 3 subs but I have made $70
Joining at launch is the best way to play these.. you can still join now but you would need I am guessing $75 per $5 sub you buy..

There is another cycler launching on Monday at 9 AM  and I would say for every $2 sub you should set aside $30.. you can look at my website for more info about the new cycler it has a countdown timer on it

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
Re: Buku Ads,Bukuads,BukuAds the Fastest Matrix Cycler
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2012, 09:11:14 AM »

Good Morning CAP/Buku Team,

What an incredible launch day yesterday.

We would like to congratulate Deb Baxter on being first in randomization after one Admin position was placed--
then the 15 TeamPush positions were placed
and then James and I each took 1 subscription each.

TeamPush do not carry subscriptions. Or Admin position.

As of this mailing:

Level One next spot to cycle: 5375

Level Two next spot to cycle: 1343

Level Three next position to cycle: 671

First recurring daily subscriptions will start this afternoon. Be sure you are funded.

Many have asked if 7000+ subs went in on launch why am I #8000 +
This is because the Buku Payplan has automated reentries upon cycling
those reentries have created position numbers as well.

Thanks to Berit on his great explanation of the Buku cycling process:

Cycling will only occur when new positions are entering the matrix - cycling doesn't just happen because we're members of the program and have made a purchase in the past. Something has to create the cycling.

Cycling was manual for awhile at start - now batches are running automatically every 15 minutes - when there are new positions being added that need to enter the matrix.

Since the bulk of daily subs were run around noon EDT Monday when we shut down for 1 hour to do randomization (that's when all the initial daily subs ran) - they won't run again until Tuesday around Noon EDST.
That is also when the second daily sub payment will be taken out (Tuesday). The payments you made during pre-launch was for Monday's sub payment.

So other than those running, the only way people will cycle is when new subs are purchased, one-time positions are purchased, or re-entries are added (from other cycling). And no one can predict when that will be.

There were additional subs purchased after launch - so those will run throughout the day as well... but from now until the daily subs run again - around mid-day EDT - the only cycling will be caused by new purchases.
And everyday here after cycling will only occur when the existing subs run - or when new purchases are made.

This also means that every day will be different in terms of how many new positions will be entered or how many will cycle -because the one-time positions and re-entries are only one-time. They do not re-occur daily. But as they cycle through the levels they do create more new positions which then do the same. And of course, when the subs positions cycle, they create re-entries and team push positions as well.

And the team push entries (created when a position cycles level 3) are just like re-entries except that they also use the commissions (otherwise paid to the members on regular positions) to add more positions back into the matrix. So when a team push cycles through all 3 levels - it will earn a total of $65 (which creates 13 more entries in level 1) as well as creating more re-entries and team push positions.

That is what keeps the cycler moving.

This is just getting started - but we all have a GREAT start to build on!

Withdrawals?

To withdraw from Buku you need to: Use the Buku Funding tab Transfer from Buku to CAP and cashout from there...
the cashout link will be on the stats page... top left, under the balance
Minimum cashout is $10 but you can transfer as little down to a penny from Buku to cap and back again... internal transfer like that are free.

We want to thank each and everyone of you for your support. Now this TEAMBUILD is in your hands this is the time to build your Buku business to higher levels share your excitement. CAP/Buku is here to stay!!

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online