Author Topic: Get PAID to do something you do every day!! Earn Rebates when you SHOP!!!!  (Read 1201 times)

dlmutchler

Harness the Power of Online Spending and Gift Giving to Change Lives
Save money on ALL your HOLIDAY and EVERYDAY purchases AND GET PAID when you shop in your own FREE ONLINE Mall
Receive rebates while shopping in your favorite name brand stores 
My Power Mall System – Unlimited Earning Potential
•   FREE WEBSITE created in seconds giving you your own online shopping mall.
•   Shop in over 1,100 stores. Receive REBATES on EVERYTHING you buy - travel, books, jewelry, computer equipment, electronics, entertainment, home improvement, health supplies, clothing, pet supplies, insurance, gift certificates, and more.
•   No monthly or annual membership fees - no qualifying ever to receive income.
•   No meetings or trainings – everyone knows how to shop. Save gas, save time by shopping online. Bigger selection of products.
•   It’s all FREE - your own website, marketing tools ready for you to customize and superior back office support - everything you need to succeed is provided for free.
Shop and earn money at - Target, K Mart, Kohls, Lane Bryant, JC Whitney, Macy’s, Gap, Sears, Southwest Airlines, Eddie Bauer, Old Navy, Fashion Bug, Broderbund Software, Joann.com, Home Shopping Network, T Mobile, Cingular - AT&T, Apple I-Tunes, Toshiba, Pet Smart, Budget Rent-A-Car, Bass Pro Shops, Avon, Zales, Circuit City, Best Buy, Barnes & Noble, Office Max, Tupperware, KB Toys, Spiegel, Payless Shoes, Chadwicks, Drugstore.com, Home Depot and 100’s more…..

Visit http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/151174

To get your own free Power Mall

Save money and earn rebates when you shop online.
Tell your friends and family, too, about My Power Mall before they tell you.
A portion of My Power Mall profits go to disadvantaged children through the “One Child at a Time” program and to build orphanages worldwide. Nonprofit organizations, schools and religious institutions are
also using My Power Mall to raise needed funds. 
My Power Mall helps EVERYONE

Contact David Mutchler via email for more information.

dlmutchler@charter.net

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online