Author Topic: Put God First And You Will Succeed,  (Read 1437 times)

ricrobrod

Put God First And You Will Succeed,
« on: May 06, 2008, 05:27:33 PM »
Put God First And You Will Succeed,
abundantly in our ministry. He can also help you if you let him. It’s amazing what you can accomplish when you ask. If you turn everything over to him he will take care of everything in your life, yes even your finances. "Ye have not because you ask not!"
We are giving you the opportunity to give to the kingdom of God, and you will be blessed by the Lord.
We are Breath of Life Music Ministries and we need your help. We are a small ministry in Clinton Oklahoma. My wife and I write lyrics to old country tunes turning the songs into gospel songs. We share our songs with anyone who will listen. We have performed at local churches, nursing homes, banquets and the like. For the past two years we have been blessed with the means to take our ministry on the road in the summer. (my wife teaches school) We are starting our fund-raising again for another trip to spread the Word of God in song. We are asking for tax deductible donations in any amount. Our website has a donation button you can use for that. We would like to bless anyone who makes a $20 donation or larger with one of our CD's if you will include your name and address in the note section when you make your donation. May God richly bless you for supporting a Christian ministry. The souls we bring to the Kingdom will be a jewel in your crown because you contributed.
In Christ, Ric and Robin Rodriquez
http://www.clickaudit.com/goto/?91427

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online