Author Topic: Free coupons in your mobile, Ugotitfirst.com  (Read 1773 times)

angy

Free coupons in your mobile, Ugotitfirst.com
« on: May 07, 2008, 01:36:05 PM »
New Company Offers Free Movile Coupon Service and more….
Send alerts, meeting announcements or any note to many recipients using ONE message, in seconds!
This amazing company I am talking about is called Ugotitfirst.com. A new Free (Yes FREE!) Mobile Coupon Service that enables registered members to receive targeted text messages.
One of my favorite services is the coupons I can get in my phone without downloading any application Neat! Also
members can sign-up and complete an online profile (customize your profile to get the coupons you wish), and when a participating advertiser matches your preferences, a coupon is sent to your mobile. When you refer you also earn cash for every coupon that your referrer members receive.
 Do you want to earn cash while waiting in line or traveling on the bus? You can opt-in to receive surveys to be completed on your mobile.
Here is another free service that can be beneficial to members. What about getting invited to the coolest parties?, With UGotItFirst's event invitation feature , you can indicate in your profile what type of events you would like to attend and when a matching event occurs, an invitation can be sent to you. Then all you have to do is to show the invitation at the event to gain access.
You want more?
You can start building your own network from day one!. You can simply place a banner on your website or blog and when people sign-up via one of these banners they’re included in your network, and you get commissions on their activities. Don’t miss the opportunity to be a member of this fantastic Company so Join Now!

Please visit www.ugotitfirst.com

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online