Author Topic: OURFUTURE the most exciting new company in 2008 ?  (Read 1624 times)

teamleadersmx

OURFUTURE the most exciting new company in 2008 ?
« on: April 15, 2008, 07:38:42 PM »
This is the first ever invitation to a  Select Group of people to be positioned before the beginning of the most exciting new company in 2008

Free. No Obligation.

Opting into our PRE pre-launch website will NOT give you any kind of position in the organization. If you want to lock in your spot, you must email me back immediately. Thanks.

Dear Friend,

You are the absolute first small group of people to hear about this.

Seize your moment and be first to spread the word!

This company, 4 Our Future.com 
will be pre-launching this Thursday, APRIL 17TH! 

This is the absolute Best Ever, fully documented,  fuel additive product which is about to become the runner for 2008, and you are sitting in the enviable position to be first to get it out there.

Those who take action now and EMAIL ME BACK for Priority Positioning will be sent the sign up link first, before I blast this out of the stratosphere.

WARNING: Do NOT listen to naysayers on the one! :)

4 Our Future
is going to be an overnight success, and YOU are hearing about it first, right here and right now. I am under a millionaire industry earner, at the top, and we are going to have an absolute blast, creating truly outstanding growth and financial success for ourselves and our team.

It is very possible that this could surpass the success of FFI.
We will open in Canada and Mexico immediately.

Our actual launch date is the end of May. Get on the calls and the website for all the details, and see for yourself.

There is a huge amount of credible documentation behind this product, including with the United Nations, Chinese Government, Forbes Magazine and much more! This WILL be the premier fuel additive over night success story.

And with Global Warming and Gas Prices being two things that are on the TOP of people's minds, I do NOT see a more perfect product at a more perfect time than this!!!

This is YOUR perfect time as well. This is the first time this is being sent out there, and you can share this with your fortunate contacts and they can position themselves ahead of the massive prelaunch growth explosion that is going to happen within days.

FYI: Some of the people reading this very email, this very moment, will be making life changing income this summer from joining this now.  It could be you.

Don't look back a month from now, when you see what had happened, and wish you had.

JOIN ME AND HELP ME GET THIS OUT THERE...

Your group will grow at Light Speed!

Because when you are first...

THE FISHING IS EASY!

I am hand positioning leaders on top to help me drive this, and then all new team members directly under those powerhouses. Again, please understand the significance of this moment, no one yet knows about this, and just days from now it will be all over the internet.

Contact your warm market immediately...
and have them do the same.

There will soon be THOUSANDS of people pouring into our Free Launch (Free Pre -Launch) until the second half of May when we launch!

You have NO risk or obligation, and a HUGE amount to gain,
by locking in your spot NOW!

You can position yourself for MASSIVE ongoing spillover down one leg under you. You can EASILY share this with YOUR contacts and get one strong ever growing leg that will quickly take a life of it's own, because EVERYONE helps to build BOTH legs!

This is the strongest compensation plan ever with:

7 LEVELS OF MATCHING BONUSES

PAYS TOO INFINITY

Massive Incentive for Team Work which makes things EASY for everyone!    (Much more on the comp. plan to come)

Unheard of timing in the market place.

There will be an unstoppable avalanche of people pouring in over the coming weeks, and they will be under you if you lock in your spot!

Go through the site, listen to the recorded call, listen to a live call, and email me back with 'Priority Positioning" as the subject.

We will by far have the fastest growing team with utmost in support, online marketing, coops, capture pages and MORE!

Get ready to get Excited in a way that you have NOT felt in network marketing in YEARS!   You probably FORGOT how good it feels when you are ACTUALLY making incredible money residually from a very little work you did over a 30 day period!!  I'm telling you folks, THAT is what is going to happen here. This is exactly how some of the big success stories have been made, by people like you who took action in situation like this.

I sincerely hope you will join me in creating life changing income.

Please respond to my primary e-mail with "lock me in"!

With Passion and Respect,

Alex Salas
alexsalasteam@gmail.com
(772)905-2487

http://4ourfuture.com/

Note: Opting into this site will NOT give you placement in the organization, you MUST email me back, thanks!

We look forward to welcoming you aboard!:)

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online