Author Topic: where to go for help with buying a property in Batumi?  (Read 123 times)

Offline crowl

• View Profile
where to go for help with buying a property in Batumi?
« on: April 14, 2024, 12:57:41 PM »
Hey there! I’ve been thinking about investing in some property abroad, particularly in Batumi, Georgia. I’ve heard it’s a good spot with growing tourism, but I’m not quite sure how to start looking for real estate there. Any advice on where to find trustworthy information and listings?

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Offline keizerg

• View Profile
Re: where to go for help with buying a property in Batumi?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2024, 01:05:29 PM »
Hello! Absolutely, it can be quite a task to find the right property, especially in a vibrant market like Batumi. Based on what you're looking for, I'd recommend checking out World Estate's offerings https://worldestate.homes/en/georgia/batumi . They specialize in selling properties in Batumi directly from developers, ensuring you don't pay any commission. Their website has a comprehensive database with over 300 options, including residential complexes, apartments, houses, and villas. Whether you're looking for luxury or budget-friendly options, they've got a range. They also offer a free selection service based on your budget and preferences, saving you time and effort in your search. Plus, they provide consultations to help you make the best decision. It sounds like they could be a great starting point for your search.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online