Author Topic: *****FREE Prescription Discount Drug Card****  (Read 1818 times)

ejholt

*****FREE Prescription Discount Drug Card****
« on: August 28, 2010, 08:32:58 AM »
Save up to 75% on your prescription medications with this FREE Program!!!

What is this program and how can it help me?
      The FreeRxPlus Prescription Saving Program is a program that benefits the uninsured.  Anyone with out prescription coverage can take this card to a paticipating when they drop off a prescripton and receive a savings on their medication.

How much of a discount will I get?
      Discounts vary depending on the medication and the pharmacy.  Discounts typically range from 15% to 75%, with the largest savings coming from generic medications.  The program has provided savings as high asd 90% and the customer will always receive the lowest price at the pharmacy!

Where can I use the Card?
      With over 54,000 participating pharmacies, it is simple to find a pharmacy that will accept the FreeRxPlus Card.  Visit www.freerxplus.com/FRP00832 or call 1-800-808-1213 to find participation pharmacies in your area.  Nearly all major chain pharmacies and most independent pharmacies thoughout the United States and Puerto Rico are included in this program.   Visit www.freerxplus.com/FRP00832

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

ejholt

Re: *****FREE Prescription Discount Drug Card****
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2010, 05:37:04 PM »

The FreeRxPlus Prescription Saving Program is a program that benefits the uninsured.  Anyone with out prescription coverage can take this card to a paticipating when they drop off a prescripton and receive a savings on their medication.

Discounts vary depending on the medication and the pharmacy.  Discounts typically range from 15% to 75%, with the largest savings coming from generic medications.  The program has provided savings as high asd 90% and the customer will always receive the lowest price at the pharmacy!

With over 54,000 participating pharmacies, it is simple to find a pharmacy that will accept the FreeRxPlus Card.  Visit www.freerxplus.com/FRP00832 or call 1-800-808-1213 to find participation pharmacies in your area.  Nearly all major chain pharmacies and most independent pharmacies thoughout the United States and Puerto Rico are included in this program.   Visit www.freerxplus.com/FRP00832

ejholt

Re: *****FREE Prescription Discount Drug Card****
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2010, 09:33:08 PM »

The FreeRxPlus Prescription Saving Program is a program that benefits the uninsured. Anyone with out prescription coverage can take this card to a paticipating when they drop off a prescripton and receive a savings on their medication.

Discounts vary depending on the medication and the pharmacy. Discounts typically range from 15% to 75%, with the largest savings coming from generic medications. The program has provided savings as high asd 90% and the customer will always receive the lowest price at the pharmacy!

With over 54,000 participating pharmacies, it is simple to find a pharmacy that will accept the FreeRxPlus Card. Visit www.freerxplus.com/FRP00832 or call 1-800-808-1213 to find participation pharmacies in your area. Nearly all major chain pharmacies and most independent pharmacies thoughout the United States and Puerto Rico are included in this program. Visit www.freerxplus.com/FRP00832

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online