Author Topic: The Vampire Diaries Seasons 1-2: Nice Show!  (Read 2590 times)

newshow

The Vampire Diaries Seasons 1-2: Nice Show!
« on: November 25, 2011, 10:41:02 PM »
The Vampire Diaries DVD show is so nice for us. As soon as it starts to fall into a plot pattern "Oh, let's all save poor Elena" the show completely veers off into a new direction. Bones DVD The acting is so outstanding it is hard to believe it is just a network TV show. My advice - avoid all plot summaries and details. Just watch it and enjoy! Sexy cast, great storyline, great acting, great directing and producing. Grey's Anatomy DVD The show seems to get better and better, episode after episode. The dvd set is high quality with cool bonus material. This is an awesome series! I might go as far to say I like it just as much as (if not more than) Twilight! The discs all came in perfect condition and a timely matter! Dexter DVD The Vampire Diaries is supposedly aimed at teenage girls, well I am neither, yet (as far as I am concerned) this series is tied with NCIS as the best program in TV, the BLU-RAY disc's are stunningly well done, the transfers are near perfection, the sound is well balanced and dynamic, the performances are first rate, the stories are great, and constantly go off in directions that are full of surprises, Friday Night Lights DVD not to mention fun, I look froward to every episode, and can hardly wait until season 2 is out on BLU-RAY, so I don't have to constantly be distracted by the idiotic computer generated blurbs across the bottom of the screen.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

jasper2012

Re: The Vampire Diaries Seasons 1-2: Nice Show!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2012, 08:46:27 PM »
we just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your posr for
more soon.

robinjkson

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 06:26:03 AM »
This is very good series. I like this series.

louise

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2012, 11:39:55 PM »
Vampire Diaries and The Grey's Anatomy are just the two of my favorites.
Too bad I can't watch them faithfully due to work schedule.
That is why sometimes I would try downloading the episodes I missed but it takes too long sometimes.

Magdalene123

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2012, 08:17:36 AM »
This is the most amazing show airing currently, I love love love this show. I can watch it again and again, especially for Gorgeous Nina Dobrev.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online