Author Topic: Entrepreneurial Product Creation For World 2.0  (Read 396 times)

Offline HomeOffice

• Code, Content, Cash...That Is ALL.
    • View Profile
    • Marketing For World 2.0™
Entrepreneurial Product Creation For World 2.0
« on: July 06, 2022, 09:28:22 PM »

✍PTC Rich Quick™✍
☝Paid-To-Click Income Generation System!☝

YES! Have sold one copy so far since the technique was written; THAT was @ $10 and through Autosurf Websyndic quite some time ago. Even though Time has elapsed, the subject matter still remains as fresh and vital as ever (and as the day it was written). Now, having pumped up the price to a competitive $29.99, I'm sure it'll take awhile for the market to catch up with it. This means promoing the SHITE out of it until the cover image of the product blazes out of every image repository it can be injected into.

When this methodology was first envisioned, I was banging my face on the desk trying to figure out how to profit at PTC advertising WITHOUT having to click ads that no money was to be made from. Even though the OBVIOUS answer was to be an advertiser, the twist on the monetization aspect was so geniusly simple that I wanted to kick my own ass that I didn't think of it sooner!

Now preparing to shake a tail-feather on a long, hard slog of content submission, socmed posting, and just generally everywhere ads and articles and images can be posted is where work has to be put in. AND, when it does start to sell, just have to  keep  on the grind like the Corporates do it. Everyday...

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online