Author Topic: Virtual Assistant & Event Planner  (Read 1535 times)

1nikole1

Virtual Assistant & Event Planner
« on: February 09, 2016, 02:07:47 PM »
[size=inherit]Virtual Office Assistant/Event Planner (Virtual) [/size][/color][/font][/color]

[size=inherit][/size][/color]
[size=inherit]Are you a small business owner in need of an assistant to help with your daily tasks? Are you looking to outsource these tasks so you can focus on growing your business or do you want to be able to spend more time reaping the benefits of your hard work? If so, hiring me as your Virtual Assistant would be your solution.

I work as an independent contractor, which means I am not an employee. As a business owner, you would not have to pay added expenses such as benefits, vacation days, sick days, unemployment taxes or office overhead. I have all the equipment needed which includes, but is not limited to a computer, a printer, a fax machine and a telephone. I am able to assist in your daily business or with personal tasks.

I have over 20 years of experience working as an Administrative Assistant and have spent 9 years as a property manager. I also have coordinated numerous events including weddings, bridal and baby showers and social events. I organize fundraisers as well. My expertise includes, but is not limited to, proficiency in Microsoft Office, great communication skills, organizational skills, ability to multitask while thinking logically and clearly, excellent typing skills of 65 wpm, and efficient in writing and grammar.

-Serious Inquiries Only-

Please check out my website.

http://www.createyourvisionvaandep.com/
[/size]

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online