Author Topic: Acoustical Noise Barrier for Soundproof And Acoustical Fencing  (Read 454 times)

Offline Shehani

• View Profile
Acoustical Noise Barrier for Soundproof And Acoustical Fencing And Scaffolding Construction Site
AcousticalFencing operates in southern China and has provided sound insulation panels for completed projects around the world. As one of the leading acoustic fencing suppliers, we are proud to establish a positive cooperative relationship with our customers. We want to cooperate with you based on the excellent quality and the competitive price.
30% of our products are sold to customers such as architecture firm, architect, building solutions provider, real estate firm, etc. NMTGN is a unique architecture studio whose mission is to break down technical and cultural barriers and create a more open, integrated and collaborative architecture (A/E/C) industry. XPXAMD is a Melbourne healthcare decoration construction company and interior design company, focusing on professional decoration with coherent, diverse, ergonomic, and patient-friendly work areas. ProjectQL is one of the leading golf course architects in Europe and has completed projects in the UK, France, Germany, Austria, Poland, Norway, Morocco, Andorra, Italy, Dubai, Switzerland and Belgium. RGTC is a company that can work on small projects such as soil transportation and utilities, and we can also work on large projects such as demolition, pipe laying, road paving and field work.
Our products are mainly sold to Belgium, Russian Federation, Singapore, India, United Arab Emirates, Malaysia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Pakistan, United Kingdom, Slovenia, Anguilla, Kiribati, and exported to more than 20 countries in the world.

Sound Barrier System Fireproof Hanging Sound Soundproof Fence Acoustic Fencing Customized
1. I am interested in the green sound barrier. I run a dog boarding business and want to line the fence. I need to know the cost of this I would need about 200 feet.
2. We are looking for acoustic underlay 3 MM, 5 MM And 10 MM. What are standard sizes that can be ordered? Panels or roll?
3. We want that when We close the room then no sound should be listened in outside and inside no sound outside be listened.
4. Please send me contact email so that I can send details of what I am looking for. I am looking for Acoustic Data.
If you have any inquiry or order to fill, please feel free to contact us.

Link: https://www.acousticalfencing.com/product/temporary-acoustic-fence/

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online