Author Topic: Acoustics Construction Site Use Acoustic Barrier Fence Industrial Soundproofing  (Read 451 times)

Offline Shehani

• View Profile
 Acoustics Construction Site Use Acoustic Barrier Fence Industrial Soundproofing Barrier
Through continuous efforts and innovation, the company has over 10 patents in China, European Union and United States. In addition, its products passed tests by various international organizations such as SGS and INTERTEK. Apart from meeting the standards of European Union, their products are also certificated by CE, FSC, GRS and REACH.
Our products have won reputation and praise from customers such as civil & structural engineer, construction and remodeling company, scaffolding contractor, landscape design company, etc. InteriorDecorationKB is one of Chennai's leading interior designers, specializing in custom sofas, curtains, mattresses, home decorations and Roman blinds at Purasawalkam, Chennai at the best prices. UDPEZE provides a full range of services for public and private clients, including planning, feasibility studies, design and procurement as well as planning, project and construction management. LCIVAT provides a wide range of products to customers all over Sri Lanka, and its main goal is to provide products of the highest quality and standards as well as excellent customer satisfaction. TOSFX is a Louisiana construction company that specializes in earthwork, rainwater pipes, drainage structures, concrete paving, concrete bridge structures, airport runways, taxiways and aprons.
Temporary Fence Panel Construction Site Sound Fence Noise Barrier Waterproof Suspension Type
At present, our business covers more than 50 countries around the world, covering Kuwait, Russian Federation, Philippines, India, Bangladesh, Costa Rica, Algeria , Australia, Spain, United Kingdom, Albania, Haiti, Macedonia, and so on.
Sample Acoustic Problems
1. I'm interested in renting a fence barrier. 100 feet long by maximum height. Do you have a representative in Toronto Canada?
2. We have very big hall for acoustic panel, we are in UK. Please contact my WeChat and send me pictures.
3. We have requirement of 100mm acoustic mat for our project in UAE for industrial equipment soundproofing. kindly send me ur contact person details to communicate.
4. I am interested in your products. Do you have a distributor in the Philippines? If not, can I order directly from you?
Give your measurements, drawings and requirements to us, we will provide you with the best solutions.
Link: https://www.acousticalfencing.com/product/noise-reduction-fence/

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online