Author Topic: Acoustical Curtain Attached to Free Standing Fencing Sound Curtain for Noise  (Read 451 times)

Offline Shehani

• View Profile
 Acoustical Curtain Attached to Free Standing Fencing Sound Curtain for Construction Noise
AcousticalFencing is a local temporary noise fencing factory located in China. Our goal is to provide you with an ideal living space with transparency, integrity, quality and vision. Our company invested big money, cooperated with universities, and introduced foreign advanced technology and equipments, which can give our company good technical capabilities.
Sound Acoustic Fencing With Grommets Sound Enclosure Sound Canvas Barriers Industrial Curtains
1. I want to order the noise reduction fences. With size do you have? Most seem like a tarp on one side, but I am wondering if that can be customized?
 2. I am trying to find out pricing for units and pricing for installation. I would love to be able to obtain more information.
 3. How much per tile and what are measurements of each tile? We are a trading & contracting company in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
 4. We are looking for an estimate on replacing our current room dividing wall it roughly 29ft length by 12 ft height.
Our products are not only sold well in the domestic market, but also exported to Ukraine, Russian Federation, Singapore, India, Brazil, Cambodia, United States, Moldova, Pakistan, United Kingdom, Zimbabwe, Aruba, Vatican, and many other countries.
With steady and firm footsteps, our products have been sold to residential remodeling contractor, construction and engineering company, mechanical services company, building design company, and received high praise. ConstructionOWService offers a variety of heavy industrial and civil construction services to customers in British Columbia, Alberta and Yukon, such as piling, lease of bridges and lease of rig pads. BLAX specializes in construction equipment rental, homeowner equipment rental and party rental, cake decoration supplies, cake decoration rental and confectionery supplies in the Jackson MI area. ConstructionCProject is a leading real estate development and construction consulting company KH Consultants, which can optimize the efficiency of your construction projects and easily manage rental properties! AXPXJ is a comprehensive demolition, grading and excavation company located in Southern California, engaged in all work related to general construction, demolition, alteration and roof tearing.
Choose us, trust us, We'll do the best of the acoustic material area!

Link: https://www.acousticalfencing.com/product/acoustic-noise-fence/

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online