Author Topic: Now Ambushing is perfectly legal  (Read 1304 times)

hamma

Now Ambushing is perfectly legal
« on: November 16, 2008, 07:25:27 PM »
Hi

I’ve already told you about Google Ambush. Cutting to the chase here, it’s live and you need to check it out right now before the doors close or they jack up the price:

In case you’re wondering about the name, though, let me clue you in.

Bashing Google is a closet industry, as if the company is at the head of some conspiracy to steal money from people who use them for PPC advertising.

That’s crazy. Google doesn’t take money from anybody who doesn’t give it up freely. All Google does is provide an advertising platform. You get to decide whether you’ll learn what you need to learn to make a killing with it.

That’s why Google Ambush is so great it gives me chills...and I’m not the only one. It’s not hard at all to see why.

Consider what most folks have to do to set up and optimize a PPC ad campaign.

First you have to find a market. That means you have to dig deep into a niche and find the smaller micro-niches that are likely to be juicy targets.

Prepare yourself to spend possibly WEEKS on this task alone, if you’re doing what you should do. That’s just the way it is. Finding a great market is the single biggest secret to success with online advertising.

Next, check out the competition. Only a fool doesn’t do this. If you wade into a swamp full of alligators, you shouldn’t be surprised if you’re eaten alive. You’ll need to check out who’s already advertising, what keywords they’re targeting and which ones you can pick off.

Keyword research is truly the grunt work of PPC. You have to do it, and sometimes it’s like carrying an elephant uphill.

After that, you need to check out the ads currently making money in your niche. You have to study them. Which ones should you copy? Which ones can you change to line your pockets?

Most people skip this step entirely, because they’re already running out of patience with the process by now.

Next, now that you have a list of hundreds of highly optimized keywords...you can get down to the real work. That means creating winning landing pages for each and every keyword. Oh yes, that means hundreds of pages, maybe even thousands.

Not a web page person? Then you’ll have to hire it out. Get ready to spend a mint.

And to wrap it all up, you have to monitor your campaign once it’s running. You have to test, test, test. Most people don’t. They fire up a campaign and if it doesn’t work, they quit. They’re leaving potentially thousands of dollars on the table every single month.

So that’s the work you need to do to set up and optimize a campaign. The time required? Probably over 400 hours when you add it all up. That’s 10 weeks of full-time labor...

...then you get to do it all again next time.

Now you know why Google Ambush is so great. It takes all that effort and squeezes it down to MINUTES. And I don’t mean the number of minutes in 400+ hours. I mean the minutes you spend in the shower every day.

Imagine logging into your account, pressing a few buttons, clicking a few options...and ending up with a PPC campaign that can bring in tens of thousands of dollars a month.

That’s the power of Google Ambush. Google isn’t the enemy, but this software makes it feel like you’re taking over the company and forcing them to give you money.

Think that’s hype? Then see for yourself:

==>> http://vur.me/grizztrack/google_ambush 

It think you’ll be as impressed as I am, but there’s one “catch”. The price you see on that page won’t last. The curtain’s probably about to come down as I type this. So it’s time to decide. Do you want to Ambush Google, or do you want to slave away for pennies every month?

I know which option I’d choose.

Here’s to Ambushing Google,

Cbeers Mike

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online