Author Topic: online dating  (Read 527 times)

Offline Axmed633

• View Profile
online dating
« on: January 10, 2022, 05:56:38 PM »
Have you had a bad experience with online dating? I met a girl and we seem to be communicating well. But I'm so afraid that something will go wrong and she'll just disappear

Offline olegmayami

• View Profile
Re: online dating
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2022, 10:02:29 PM »
I met this guy on afree adult roulette https://18fu.com/chat-ruletka.html . We corresponded for about a week. During that time he proved to be an interesting conversationalist, because we had a common range of topics, we discussed movies, serials, superheroes, and so on, and I already thought I had found the right match. And in addition to that, there was an attractive guy who looked at me from the photo. And so when he suggested we go to the movies together, I couldn't refuse. The day X came, we met at the cinema near my university, and there I was just waiting for a picture as from all the famous memes, "Expectation/Reality. I mean, in his profile picture he was something like:

And in the end someone like that came to the meeting:

And in the end someone like that came to the meeting:
« Last Edit: January 10, 2022, 10:06:21 PM by olegmayami »

Offline AngeeeTufe

• View Profile
Re: online dating
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2022, 11:19:45 PM »

I met a guy named Luke through the dating app Tinder. In reality, as often happens, it didn't work out. Both of them did not contact each other after the first date, and I had safely forgotten about that meeting. But three months later the guy reminded me of himself by writing me this:
"If you lost weight, you'd look incredible."
"You need to dye your hair a normal color and get extensions. Long hair looks so much more attractive."
"Your lips don't look attractive, you need to add more fillers. I know you regret it, but it would be sexier."

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online