Author Topic: Data Recovery for Kyocera - How to find deleted files on Kyocera mobile phone?  (Read 1600 times)

pdftools

I always watch videos, listen to music and capture photos with my Kyocera Rise mobile phone. Sometimes I also use it as a hard disk to store PPT, PDF and other documents. So there are many files on my smartphone. I had never thought that I would lose all these files of a sudden until I erased my SD card by accident.

Smartphone data loss is more annoying than anything else. I spent all night searching for solution through the Internet. With the help of Android Data Recovery, I finally found back all my erased files. I’d be happy to share my experience with those people who are suffering from the precious data loss. Hope it can help you get out of jams!

Two things you need to pay attention to before recovery:

Are these missing files stored on your Kyocera smartphone SD card?
Generally speaking, a mobile phone uses internal phone storage and external memory card to save files. There are several memory card types used in mobile phones like MicroSD, MiniSD, MicroSDHC, Memory Stick Micro and so on. If the lost files were stored on your smartphone SD card, then it is possible to recover them.

Do not use your Kyocera smartphone after files lost.
The space where the missing files were taken is marked as free space for storing any new files. If you continue to using your Kyocera smartphone after files lost, the deleted files may be overwritten by new files. If and when that happens, you cannot find them back any more.

An awesome Data Recovery for Kyocera mobile phone:

When I connected Kyocera Rise to computer via USB cable and choose “Disk Drive” option on my smartphone, the program immediately recognized the phone model. Just in a few minutes, it found out all my erased files including videos, songs, documents and more. It is Android Data Recovery that helped me get back the lost files and I’m really appreciated of it.

Supported Kyocera mobile phones:
Android Data Recovery supports most Kyocera mobile phones like Kyocera Rise, Hydro, URBANO PROGRESSO, HONEY BEE SoftBank 101K, Milano, Echo, SANYO ZIO, etc.

[Data Recovery for Android] One Click Recovers Lost Files from your Android device - YouTube
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLLjFHqfBnI

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Offline rinnlly11

• View Profile

How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung? You may ever deleted or lost your photos, contacts and videos of your Android mobile accidentally. Some of them are of great importance to you. At this moment, how to handle this problem? I think you should solve it with a simple and effective way.
How to Print Text Messages from Samsung to Computer
No matter what Android users you are, Samsung, Motorola, LG, HTC, or Sony Ericsson, Android Data Recovery can help you recover your deleted photos as well as other files. How to Recover Contacts on Broken Android Phone? It has an excellent function that not only can recover photos, but also can recover videos, contacts, text messages, and other data. Do according to steps of the tutorials underneath to regain your deleted data.
How to Recover Deleted Messages from Samsung

Offline cartlootngp

• cartloot
    • View Profile
    • noodles and pasta
Thanks for the information.We are online shopping portal having different categories of mobile accessories.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online