Author Topic: How to Recover Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy S7  (Read 591 times)

Offline Modingnar

• View Profile
How to Recover Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy S7
« on: September 19, 2019, 06:34:10 AM »
"How can I do to get back all the deleted videos from my Samsung S7 Edge, I don't want to lost these precious memories, help please!!!" - Asked by Thompson.

"I deleted all photos from my Dad's Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge by mistake, what really made me feel regret. I wanna get back this deleted photos from the Galaxy device. But anyone who can help?" - Asked by Herry.

Are you also met the similar cases as above? In fact, even if the best phone, also can not avoid the data loss. to recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy S7, you just need the Samsung Data Recovery.

Samsung Galaxy Recovery is the all-in-one data recovery software for Samsung user to retrieve lost and deleted files including contacts, SMS, photos, audios, videos, call logs, WhatsApp chat history, document and more from almost all Samsung Galaxy phone in a click.

1. Download, install and run the Samsung Data Recovery on PC
2. Connect your Samsung Galaxy S7/S7+ to PC
3. Choose the file types to scan
4. Choose the scan mode and scan your devices
5. Recover the data from your phone selectively

Related: Recover Deleted Data on Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 06:38:15 AM by Modingnar »

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Offline weliner11

• View Profile
Re: How to Recover Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy S7
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2020, 04:46:57 AM »
Theoretically, if you lost your Samsung phone data by mistake, you couldn't find them on your phone. But when you try Android Data Recovery to recover deleted data for samsung galaxy  , you can scan and find out from Android phone directly. You should have a try. To g get back samsung galaxy photos, videos, text messages, call logs, contacts, and other data.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 04:49:05 AM by weliner11 »

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online