Author Topic: Join the Technabyte Entrepreneurship Program  (Read 1107 times)

Offline Joshua Farrell

• View Profile
Join the Technabyte Entrepreneurship Program
« on: August 10, 2019, 10:49:06 AM »
Hello everyone,

Have you ever thought of starting your own business but worried about not having the experience or the funding for it? Well, Technabyte will be helping you out with this. Technabyte has launched the Technabyte Entrepreneurship Program which will help people start their own web host. Did you know you can start a web host for as little as $20.95 per month.

Here is the breakdown of the cost:
 Monthly Costs:
 Reseller Account: $5
 WHMCS License: $15.95
 Total Cost: $20.95

One Time Cost:
 Domain Name: $10.69  (for one year)
 Total Cost: $10.69

So you can start your web host for as little as $20.95 monthly with a one time (or yearly cost) of $10.69. It would be even cheaper if you don't want to use WHMCS even though we don't recommend it. Now lets go to the details of the Technabyte Entrepreneurship Program:

The Technabyte Entrepreneurship Program aims to help people to start their own web host by providing extensive discounts and business advice to the participants of the program. We will be providing successful applicants with our RS - Bronze package for just $5. That is a 62% lifetime discount. All our participants will also get exclusive access to a support Discord group where our staff members will help you with your business by providing extensive advice.

FAQ:
 Why should I join your program?

If you want to start a web host but don't know where to start or lack funding, we can help you with this as this is the whole point of the program.

I can get a Reseller account for $1, why should I join your program?
 Those hosts which offer Reseller accounts and even Master Reseller accounts for $1 oversell their servers until it goes down. We do not oversell our servers and we only use the best quality servers for all our hosting plans. If you join our program and you are not happy with our service, you can request your money back within 30 days. We also have a Service Level Agreement so if your server goes down, we will also pay you back. However, we are confident that this won't happen.

Can I not use WHMCS to reduce my costs?
 While, you can use an alternative billing system, we do recommend that you use WHMCS as its a very powerful software and makes thing a lot easier. However, the final decision is yours.

Can we buy the WHMCS license directly from you?
 Yes, you can but it will cost the same as buying directly from WHMCS as we cannot provide discounts at this stage.

Can I buy the Domain Name directly from you?
 Yes, you can. The prices above are the prices for buying directly from us.

Do you provide free SSL Certificates?
 Yes, we do!

Will you help you set everything up?
 No, the whole point of the program is to help you start your own business. We will not do everything for you but we will provide you with guides on how to set things up and we may help you out with difficult tasks but we want you to do all the work as that is the only way to learn. However, we will deal with all the management of the server . For example, we will not install WHMCS for you but we will solve any technical issues that arise and any server side issues as that is included as part of the reseller package.

This program is currently running its beta on Forum Promotion and we will be requesting feedback from the participants to improve the program. This program is currently only accepting 5 participants.

If you are interested in joining the program, please PM me with a brief explanation of why you want to join the program and why we should choose you.

Any questions, feel free to let me know.

Thanks.

Kind regards,
Joshua Farrell

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Offline Joshua Farrell

• View Profile
Re: Join the Technabyte Entrepreneurship Program
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2020, 07:14:39 PM »
bump

Offline Joshua Farrell

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2020, 01:54:07 PM »
Bump

Offline Joshua Farrell

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2020, 04:41:54 PM »
Bump

Offline Joshua Farrell

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2020, 06:06:42 PM »
Bump

Offline Joshua Farrell

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2020, 06:33:13 PM »
Bump

Offline Joshua Farrell

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2020, 09:09:11 PM »
Bump

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online