Author Topic: Affiliate Marketer's Toolkit - Become A Master Affiliate!  (Read 1546 times)

snakeair

Affiliate Marketer's Toolkit - Become A Master Affiliate!
« on: October 02, 2008, 06:46:35 PM »
Stop affiliate marketing the hard way. At Last! You Can Affiliate Market Seamlessly. Without Irritating Visitors to Your Sites. With the Affiliate Marketers Toolkit, YOU Can Increase Click Rates by as Much as 900%

This incredible toolkit is actually 3 tools in one, and they’re the quickest and easiest way to affiliate market. Inside this magnificent tool is absolutely everything you need to start increasing your click rate and raking in the big bucks!

Here are those 3 tools:

1. Covert Cookie Technology

2. Link Cloaking Technology

3. Magic Pop-Up Creator

Act now before the price is raised. I urge you to take action right now and grab The Affiliate Marketers Toolkit.  Trust me, you won't want to miss out on this one and loose more potential profits.

Visit http://affiliate.freetoadvertise.biz for more information.

* Membership Site Manager Software - Run Your Own Membership Site!

Run a recurring membership site just like the internet marketing pros! Now you can generate recurring income month after month with a membership site — without paying thousands for a management script! Membership Site Manager comes with a lot of features to help you run your own membership site for any business idea that you have in mind.

Here is just a few things that you will recieve:

* Automatically creates accounts
 * Automatically Suspends delinquent accounts
 * Takes recurring subscription payment over PayPal
 * Automatic Account Setup

Brings you steady monthly income! For a one time payment, you get all this and much more for a lifetime. Earn unlimited income from your own membership site. 

Also, i am throwing in full resale rights upon purchase. You can create your own membership site and earn unlimited income or just sell copies. The choice is yours once you recieve the package.

Visit http://site.freetoadvertise.biz to purchase your copy or read more about this membership software.

* Instant Home Business - Earn 100% Profit Per Sale Directly!

How would you like to recieve Instant Payments directly into your paypal account every week? This business was developed to make it simple and straightforward for the every day person to setup their own home based business online and start earning money quickly and easily. You will recieve your very own products store to sell product's with 100% commission going straight to your PayPal ID. There is also over 130+ products to sell and more are added each month. Earn $5 commission month after month besides selling products from your own store. The amount of money to be made is endless. View our site for more information and to contact us.

http://instant.freetoadvertise.biz

* Start Your Advertising Off With Free Advertising

Here is just a few ways to market your business of programs for free. I have used and still use all these free methods to promote. (Please note, i use a few more methods that are not listed)

1. Free Classifieds

- OboAds
    - USFreeads
    - Snakeair Ad Post
    - Classyfied Ads
    - Ad Boardz
    - Business Free Ad
    - InetGiant
    - Bizz Wizz
    - Adland Pro
    - Business Ads Board

2. Safelists

- Global Safelist
     - TopSafeListBiz (Start your own safe list business)
     - Croc - Ads
     - Free Ad Planet

3. List Joe (Build Your List -Plant The Seed)

4. Monster List Building (recommended)

5. Link Referral

6. FiendCat Referrals

7. Traffic Tornado

8. Traffic Giant Pro

9. Free Advertising Forums & Directories

10. Free Advertising Blog

11. LinkScout - Build Your DownLine (Promote All Your Programs With 1 URL.) <--- My favorite

12. RageHits Advertising - 3000 Free Visitors When You Sign Up Today!

To Your Succes

Snakeair (Derek)

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online