Author Topic: Earn 100% Commission Payments Directly + Weekly Payments  (Read 1107 times)

snakeair

Earn 100% Commission Payments Directly + Weekly Payments
« on: April 09, 2011, 01:38:46 PM »
How would you like to recieve Instant Payments directly into your paypal account? I have been recieving weekly payments for over 1 year and it pays for my web hosting, membership fee's and for freelancers i hire for various work. Lot's of tools inside IPS member panel to succeed (~Snakeair)

Imagine Having An Instant Home Business That Pays Direct To Your PayPal Account Without You Having to Find A Product, Design A WebSite, Write A Sales Copy Or Find Web Hosting!

This business was developed to make it simple and straightforward for the every day person to setup their own home based business online and start earning money quickly and easily. For a low, affordable monthly fee, you can literally save yourself time, effort and a small fortune on what you'd normally pay.

When you take advantage of this home business opportunity today, you can expect to work online for fewer hours than normal, because all the hard work has been done for you in advance. By becoming a valued member of InstantPaySites today.....

All The Hard Work Has Been Done For You In Advance... Watch this 5 minute video on the website to get a sneak peek of what you are missing out on. http://instant.newbizshop.com

You Will Never Have To Worry About Things Like:

* Finding, researching and creating the products you offer online. [Savings = Unlimited]

* Creating the associated sales page for each product. [Savings = Many hours of copywriting work and $1000's]

* Designing the web sites to sell your products. [Savings = Many hours of web design work, and $1000's]

* Hosting your web pages, products and graphics on your own product sales pages. [Savings = Potentially $120-$160/yr in web hosting fees]

* Processing the orders you receive. [Savings = Time and effort]

* Completing the sales. [Savings = Automated system does it for you, and builds your customer list. Priceless]

* Answering customer support requests. [Savings = Many hours and effort over time. What's your time worth? Lots]

All The Hard Work Has Been Done For You In Advance With This Home Based Business...

This System Is So User-Friendly, You Can Be Up & Running In Minutes

You will also recieve your own store to sell product's with 100% direct payments to your PayPal ID. My Store You can even earn recurring commission month after month besides selling products from your store. (I'm already recieving Multiple Payment's to my PayPal ID. ~Snakeair)

This is the Ultimate Home Business That is 100% Hands-Free, Hassle-Free Way to Make Money Online Working From Home With Little Effort!

You get a professionally designed IPS Store packed with 150+ products. And, loaded with great features like:

* A fully customisable store that you can personalise to suit your brand and image, and even fit in with your existing web site if you have one.

* You can edit the store title, byline sub-title, and welcome message to suit your own tone of voice and characters.

* You can upload your own logo and change the colour scheme of your store.

* You can select to display the featured or best selling products of your choice.

* You can sell 10 products in a bundle for a discounted price.

* New products are added automatically to your store every month.

* You can include 3 banners and 3 text ad links in your store for advertising.

* A fully-feature shopping cart is included that:

- Allows customers to purchase products using the "add to cart" and "checkout" options.
- Sends customers their download links automatically to their registered email address.

* All payments for purchases from your store go direct to your PayPal account.

* Your store is hosted on our servers, so you'll never need to pay for hosting!

* You can register your own domain name if you desire, and have it forward visitors to your store automatically.

There is also a Built in referal program to earn residual income every week besides selling products from your store earning 100% commission from.

This is a completely automated turnkey system that processes your orders for you, follows up with your clients for you, and sends ALL THE PROFITS directly to your PayPal account. It's literally like having a sales team doing all the work for you! The money that can be made is limit less. Make a whole crap load of money if you work hard.

To get started, all you need to do is enter your PayPal ID, and you're ready to start promoting your new store... It's that easy!

Worried about not being able to market your business to the right audience? A full marketing resource section is provided in the members section.

After a year with IPS, i'm thankful a fellow internet marketer friend told me about this right before they launched. There is a lot more you'll recieve including how to market your store...etc Hey, instant commission payments paid directly to your Paypal Account daily and also weekly is what i am now recieving. ~ Snakeair

I urge you to visit this site & read more valuable information : ---> Instant Paysites

It will only take you 15 Mins.

But it has the potential to keep paying you for a Lifetime!

This is your life-changing opportunity that you should take advantage of today, before the price rises. (Because it will!) If you truly want your own, easy-to-run home based business that runs on autopilot, is managed by staff, is supported by customer support personnel and hosted on our web site absolutely free, then you simply can't go past this amazing business opportunity

To Your Success

Derek (Snakeair)

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online