Author Topic: Multiple Streams of Income Vs. Program Jumping  (Read 4806 times)

jbeckergtm

Multiple Streams of Income Vs. Program Jumping
« on: April 15, 2008, 11:28:25 PM »
This is a huge topic and is one that you must completely understand. Otherwise, you will get ripped off and lose a lot of money. Let me explain what multiple streams of income are and what they are not. Multiple streams of Income are a concept that many millionaires use to have many revenue avenues. Michael Corcoran, who was the founder of the first multiple income stream marketing system on the internet in 2001, would agree with this concept.
When Mike Corcoran created the first Multiple income stream marketing system, he never imagined how so many people would take advantage of this concept and use it against you to rip you off. Before I get into detail about the ways that these so called "internet Guru’s" are taking advantage of you, I’ll get into the way it was intended to be used.
Multiple income streams was intended for a person to start a business with one company, affiliate program, MLM or direct sales company. It was intended for a person to master one program, have success with it for a minimum of one to two years and then add another business to the portfolio when, and only when, the first business was running on autopilot. While still running the first business, putting little time into it because it was running so well, focus a little more time and money into the second business to get that one up to speed where it was duplicating the results of the first business. This is how you can double your results. Like, I said, it usually would take a year or two to get a business and multiple incomes up to the level where they were running on autopilot.
If you have spent many years developing the above strategy, it is alright to add a third or a fourth business to the portfolio as long as you maintained the original businesses. Adding more than one business to your portfolio in less than a year just proves that person is not focused and says a lot about their character. Having a total of more than 3-4 businesses in a portfolio just means that a person is simply a program jumper and is out to take your money.
Program jumping is becoming more and more popular these days from these so called "internet guru’s". This is a typical case in which someone is a program jumper. Watch out for these people. If someone has joined three programs in 6 months time, they are a program jumper. Program jumping makes sense for the leader of the jump. They usually say things like "Bran New" or "Get in Early" or "This one is so much better". The truth is, they take all the followers from program to program to program. They make excuses of why they left the old program to find another one. The truth is, they have suckered all the people they can sucker into the first program and their income is suffering, so they say they’ve found a better mouse trap over here, so come and join me over here and you’ll make a ton of money with me over here….I know people who have joined 5 programs in 7 months. Anytime a new program came on the market, they were in it, suckered all the people they could into it until the next new program came about.
I know several people, who on the outside look great, but jump ship every two months. They put together training packages, marketing tools such as capture pages and auto responders, professionally written letters, etc. They look like a leader until you pay them $1000 for program A, then another $1000 for program B, the $1500 for program C and so on. Pretty soon, they are rich, your broke and left to fend for yourself.
Use your common sense out there. Do your homework before you join anything with anybody. The first question should be, What else do you promote? What have you tried. How many have you tried this year? Last year? If they do NOT have a stable track record, run for the hills. Think about it. If you were an employer and wanted to hire an employee and you get an applicant that has had four jobs this year alone, would you hire them? NO Way! You know that by the time you trained them, they would leave looking for more money! Isn’t that right?
My suggestion, use your common sense and beware of the so called "Internet Guru". They disguise themselves as an expert, but they are really just program jumpers.

www.gtm-creatingwealthteam.net

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online