Author Topic: Kerala Tours  (Read 1693 times)

indianmemoirz

Kerala Tours
« on: July 02, 2010, 01:22:07 AM »
Kerala bequeathed with vast resources of nature draws millions of tourists from all over the world. We design Kerala tour packages with a unique eye to each resource of the state—Kerala beach tour, backwater tours, ayurveda healing tour, hill station tour, wildlife and birding tour, yoga and meditation tour, culture tour, etc. Kerala is still in the lap of nature; tourists like to explore the scenic destinations of Kerala which have vast resources to a tourist. In each destination of Kerala one will see pure bounties of nature unreachable by human encroachment. Kerala backwater ride is incomparable to any boat ride. It is unforgettable.

The Kerala travel packages launched by us are quite different from other perennial tour packages. One can feel the true fun and thrill of Kerala tour only while traveling with us. Cultural freaks can explore the heterogeneous cultural life; gourmets can taste the best of Kerala cuisine. for more details visit our website : http://www.south-india-kerala-tours.com/ or call any time on mobile : +91-9810765921

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

rozeyshenx

Re: Kerala Tours
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 05:00:15 PM »
Hello, may I know the prices for 2 days tour at Kerala.

Also I want an hotel recommendation where I can stay there at Kerala. Thanks!

candy067

Re: Kerala Tours
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 06:48:45 AM »
i want to know total expenditure of 1 week for 5 family members

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online