Author Topic: How to Transfer Contacts from Sony Ericsson to iPhone  (Read 1038 times)

prnadata

How to Transfer Contacts from Sony Ericsson to iPhone
« on: January 22, 2016, 02:33:25 AM »
"I used to have a Sony Xperia phone but recently I am planning to purchase the newest iPhone 6 Plus because I am tired of the slow and unhandy Android operating system. But the only thing I worry about is how to do with the contacts I stored in my Sony phone. I need to copy them to the new phone, otherwise, it is impossible to input the hundreds of contacts one by one manually once again." Well, you can take it easy because there is a simple way for you to transfer all your contacts from Sony Ericsson/Xperia phone to iPhone with 1 click only.
Here is a professional phone to phone data transfer named Mobile Phone Transfer, which can save your time from typing contacts from Sony to iPhone one by one. With it, you are able to sync Sony Ericsson Xperia contacts to iPhone, or from iPhone to Sony in batch instantly. You will never need to worry about any contact information loss during the transfer because the Mobile Phone Transfer will perfectly keep email addresses, job titles,How to copy Message from iPhone to iPhone/ from android to android company names and other contact information. You can also use it to copy SMS, photos, music, videos, apps and more between Sony and iPhone.
Mobile Phone Transfer works well on all iPhone and Sony phone models like iPhone 6/6 Plus/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS, as well as more Android and Symbian devices, such as Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, Nokia and so on. It is a good choice to download the free trial version of this Sony to iPhone transferring tool and do the steps as follows.

Simple Steps to Sync Sony Phone Numbers to iPhone 6/6 Plus/5S/5C/4S
Step 1. Install and launch Sony to iPhone Contacts Transfer tool
At first, install this Sony to iPhone data transfer on your computer (here we set Windows PC as example). Double-click the program icon on the computer desktop to launch it and you can see a program window like below:

Step 2. Connect Sony phone and iPhone with the same PC
Connect your Sony and iPhone with the same computer via two USB cables so that the program can detect the two phones as soon as possible. After that, the two devices will be displayed at the places of "Source" and "Destination" and you can click "Flip" button to change their places. Please note contacts will be transferred from Source phone to Destination phone.

Step 3. Transfer contact phone numbers to iPhone from Sony Ericsson Xperia
At last, you should delete the marks before other file types except "Contacts", then, click "Start Copy" to get all the contacts transferred to your new iPhone from Sony Ericsson Xperia phone. Make sure that the two phones are connected well until the transferring process is completed.

Note: To transfer files from or to iPhone, copy files to ipod you should install iTunes on your computer to make sure the transfer tool can work properly.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online