Author Topic: Make 100% Of All Sales Go Straight To Your Paypal Account!  (Read 1399 times)

snakeair

Make 100% Of All Sales Go Straight To Your Paypal Account!
« on: September 21, 2008, 10:56:26 AM »
* EARN 100% COMMISSION WITH YOUR OWN HOME BUSINESS - FLOOD YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT!

How would you like to recieve Instant Payments directly into your paypal account every week? This business was developed to make it simple and straightforward for the every day person to setup their own home based business online and start earning money quickly and easily. You will recieve your very own products store to sell product's with 100% commission going straight to your PayPal ID. There is also over 130+ products to sell and more are added each month. Earn $5 commission month after month besides selling products from your own store. The amount of money to be made is endless. View our site for more information and to contact us.

http://instant.freetoadvertise.biz

* Your One Stop Instant Generating Profit Empire! - Earn $20+$20+$20+$20 Over and Over Again!!

This is the Simplest money making idea EVER! Spend a one time payment of just $20 and get your very own website that will make you $20 over and over again! Anyone can do this.....it virtually sells itself! There are no hosting fees to pay, no product to send...works on Autopilot..... All you need to do is promote it and watch your Paypal balance grow! If this won't convince you, then how bout as a member you can gain instant access to over $3000 worth of top quality products that are in Demand, and resell them -- keeping 100% of the profits! You will also recieve marketing tips that will help you spread the word out. I have posted a few of my own methods i use at the bottom of this thread.

Visit http://myebook.freetoadvertise.biz for more information or join us.

* Free Online Shopping Mall - Over 35,000 Products To Sell!

Earn money online easily! Get your free online Mall, Search Box and Ads. Earn up to 75% commission from thousand of products! Your mall will have over 35,000 high-demand ebooks, software, and information products. Most of the products in your mall offer commission from 50% to 75%. Grow Your downline and increase your commission's. There is endless products to promote so finding a program that interests you is so simple. Put your ClickBank account to good use.

Visit http://freetoadvertise.biz/clickbank to get a free mall!

* List Building 101 - Build A Profitable Monster List

Have you ever dreamed about being part of something so powerful that you blew a lot of money jumping on every single offer?  Well, i have an offer that'll make you multiple payments month after month. Grow your downline and increase your profit's. This business is a 2x25 forced matrix with guaranteed spillover (That means members placed under you, that you don't have to personally sponsor!)Your will also get your own "custom" affiliate site. Advertising In The Member's Back Office. The ability to compile a HUGE list of clientel, and email that list. The membership fee is currently at a low price since Monster List just launched on 8/01/08.

Visit http://monster.freetoadvertise.biz to register today.

* Snakeair's Adpost - Post Your Ads To Thousands!

Over 1,000,000 CLASSIFIED ADS, Broken Down by Country, City, and Categories In An EASY-TO-USE Site. Snakeair Adpost is one of the most popular online classifieds sites.  It attracts more than 10,000,000 views every month and generates more than 10,000 ads and replies every day across its network. To check out this site that offers FREE basic services for VIRTUALLY EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN CLASSIFIEDS.

Come Post Your Ad Today on Snakeair AdPost

* Global Search Engine Submitter - Increasing Targeted Traffic!

Submit to over 800,000 sites...

Promote your website to over 800,000 Search Engines, Directories, Link Pages, Online Malls, Classified Sites. Submit as many times as you want using multiple domain's if you own more then 1 site.  This is truly a great piece of software to get indexed by the search engines consistently.  Without traffic, your business, blog, forum or whatever business you are into will not get known to the public and most of all, you will be loosing out on potential sales or growing your downline. Global-Search-Engine-Submitter is traffic generation machine on steroids.

Get Fully automated submissions...

Manually submitting your site and wasting hours of your valuable time is for cavemen. Global-Search-Engine-Submitter automates your marketing for you, and drives customers right to your doorstep! There's NO SOFTWARE to download, and our easy-to-use wizard will have you submitting your first site in minutes.

If you are interested even more, i urge you to visit the site and have a look around.

Visit http://global.freetoadvertise.biz for more information.

* Start Your Advertising Off With Free Advertising

Here is just a few ways to market your business of programs for free. I have used and still use all these free methods to promote. (Please note, i use a few more methods that are not listed)

1. Free Classifieds
    - OboAds
    - USFreeads
    - Snakeair Ad Post
    - Classyfied Ads
    - Ad Boardz
    - Business Free Ad
    - InetGiant
    - Bizz Wizz
    - Adland Pro
    - Business Ads Board

2. Safelists
     - Global Safelist
     - TopSafeListBiz (Start your own safe list business)
     - Croc - Ads
     - Free Ad Planet

3. List Joe (Build Your List -Plant The Seed)

4. Monster List Building (recommended)

5. Link Referral

6. FiendCat Referrals

7. Traffic Tornado

8. Traffic Giant Pro

9. Free Advertising Forums & Directories

10. Free Advertising Blog

11. LinkScout - Build Your DownLine (Promote All Your Programs With 1 URL.) <--- My favorite

12. RageHits Advertising - 3000 Free Visitors When You Sign Up Today!

To Your Succes

Snakeair (Derek)
Derek's Resale Rights Store - Buy It Once And Profit For Life

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online