Author Topic: MLM Recruit On Demand Review Is This a Scam?  (Read 8139 times)

Offline Charles & Susan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Resell Rights
MLM Recruit On Demand Review Is This a Scam?
« on: May 22, 2014, 02:46:34 PM »
Located at mlmrecruitondemand.com they claim to give you the leads and autoresponder system for a one time fee of 15.00.

Sounds like a good deal if it last.
Anybody have any insight on this program?

Let us know.
Regards,
Charles & Susan

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

John

Re: MLM Recruit On Demand Review Is This a Scam?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 02:09:57 PM »
Yes its brilliant and I am earning from it, I tested it out by sending it to my closest contacts first not knowing  how they would respond and they both get bombarded with offers, anyway they both joined and they are both happy with it and getting their auto responder messages ok.   the only fault I can find is that although they paid by paypal and I got instant notification
I had to activate them from my back office and it was not automatic.but that did not happen to me when I joined. so I have sent them a support ticket.  http://tasteaction.com/street     many thanks

Offline Charles & Susan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Resell Rights
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2014, 03:05:03 PM »
Hi John,

We are glad MLM Recruit is working out for you.
Is it true that there is not a monthly fee?

Regards,
Charles & Susan

educate2xL

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2018, 02:23:11 AM »
Charles,
Hello, it's Ivan Harris.  I know it was a long time ago when you asked your question.  But just in case it wasn't answered for you; Yes it's Absolutely True!!  There is No Monthly Fee for the P1 or P2 Level.  If you want leads to call you, there is the P3 Level and that's the Only time there is a Monthly fee of $97 and that is Optional.
I've used MRod for a long time, since 2013 and it's been a Great system for me too just like it is for John.

Hope that helps!!  :)
Take Care!!

Offline Charles & Susan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Resell Rights
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2019, 05:38:31 PM »
Glad it is working out for you.
Regards,Charles & Susan

Offline evansdu025

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2019, 04:13:54 AM »
Yes its brilliant and I am earning from it, I tested it out by sending it to my closest contacts first not knowing  how they would respond and they both get bombarded with offers, anyway they both joined and they are both happy with it and getting their auto responder messages ok.   the only fault I can find is that although they paid by paypal and I got instant notification
I had to activate them from my back office and it was not automatic.but that did not happen to me when I joined. so I have sent them a support ticket.  [size=78%] https://www.carton-pas-cher.com/[/size]][size=78%][/size][size=78%]Carton déménagement pour bouteille[/size][/url]
    many thanks

Hello !
I’m a new member here and I think that this site is a very good one because there are many different subjects and various tips!
Thanks!

Online alexender

• View Profile
    • coinfuse
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2024, 05:19:22 AM »
MLMs like [/size]MLM Recruit On Demand[/color][/b][/color][/size] are a bit of a mixed bag. They CAN be a [/color][/size]legitimate[/color][/b][/color][/size] way to make money, but some have a reputation for literally ruining people's.[/color]

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online