Author Topic: Hi My name is Daniel De Nicolo  (Read 3192 times)

dfdenicolo

Hi My name is Daniel De Nicolo
« on: February 13, 2015, 08:56:20 AM »
Born in Argentina, currently residing in Mexico, working the last more than 20 years in the relentless pursuit to unravel the network to differentiate opportunities for the large number of meaningless illusions which are handled without any responsibility.

I attended college in the career of marketing and advertising. But since the 80's I got my first computer in my hands, a Sinclair 1000 with 1 kb of memory and cassette tape programs, this have always been my passion I been through several stages, in the first as a programs translator, at that time was done from the code base, going through a software developer, after dedicating the area of maintenance, repair and sale of PCs, while six years dabbling in the wonderful world of Internet .
I have made great achievements in traditional MLM business, becoming Chief Executive Committee member of a prestigious company. For my personal development and achievements, With my passion for computers, born in me a concern to share these experiences to the world of opportunities that the network offers.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

gerryhoggard

Re: Hi My name is Daniel De Nicolo
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2015, 12:18:48 AM »
Great to see  you here Daniel De.

gerryhoggard

Re: Hi My name is Daniel De Nicolo
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2015, 01:34:49 AM »
Hi Daniel Warm welcome to the forum.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 06:43:50 AM by gerryhoggard »

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online