Author Topic: SpinQast Review Anybody knows if this is a scam  (Read 6407 times)

Offline Charles & Susan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Resell Rights
SpinQast Review Anybody knows if this is a scam
« on: April 20, 2015, 03:02:26 PM »
Located at spinqast.com this is a streaming video opportunity owned by Paul Nash of Connecticut.

We are looking for some information on this MLM program.
If you are a member or have any info let us know.

Regards,
Charles & Susan

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Rick

Re: SpinQast Review Anybody knows if this is a scam
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2015, 07:43:57 PM »
828-200-2304

chrisclark@lifelongip.com

chrisclark@lifelongip.com

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2015, 05:22:41 AM »
Sorry about the url. Here is the correct one www.spinqastleaders.com

Offline Charles & Susan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Resell Rights
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2015, 02:18:04 PM »
Hi there,

We are actually looking for some info on this program.

Is it a scam and how are you doing in it?

Regards,
Charles & Susan

LAURA

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2015, 09:49:57 PM »
SPINQAST IS A TOTAL SCAM-
SpinQast Review | The Low Down On SpinQast EXPOSED
SpinQast Review | The Low Down On SpinQast EXPOSED[size=inherit]A brand new network marketing company called SpinQast has pre-launched and is giving television lovers the opportunity to build a business just from switching their regular cable to their internet streaming TV box.[/size]
But…there are some terrible scam allegations that this opportunity is a dignified ponzi scheme.[/size][size=inherit]Either way we got the real scoop for you inside…[/size][size=inherit]
[/size][size=inherit]

In this unbiased SpinQast Review, we will give you everything we got on this company, the products and the determine if the opportunity to make money from this is legit or not. Read more…!
[/size][size=inherit]
[/color]SpinQast Review | What Is SpinQast?The company known as SpinQast is a online network marketing company registered and owned by Paul Nash. Unfortunately, the company is so brand new that the website is not complete with any details of the president or his experience. So what we did was research the name SpinQast online and found some very interesting and vague details about the location of the company.
The company has two distinct different DBA names registered as of March 2015 under the names of SpinQast and SpinDing. Both these company tradenames have Paul Nash’s name attached to them and the interesting part is the address doesn’t validate well for SpinQast.
According to Google MAP search we entered 6 Heft Brook Road, Killingworth, Connecticut the registered address of the company and the results brought up two questions. Where is the physical location of this MLM SpinQast? Why is there a Las Vegas address for the company when it’s registration is a Connecticut address?

These are very important details to know before joining any business opportunity.
We believe the addresses are from their server, see some companies just register domains for the account purposes but doesn’t mean anything which is why nothing can be found they are a brand new domain with no authority.SpinQast Review | Who Is Paul Nash?
Since the company website doesn’t show any information that Paul Nash is the owner or his business experience in running a MLM we did some more digging.
Paul Nash was the former owner of a previous company called SpinDing that failed terribly on October 2014. On top of that Paul Nash was unfortunately caught between a rock and a hard place when a ponzi system known as GoFun Rewards was shutdown causing him to lose part of his ownership and funding.
According to the reports online the asian company allocated funds in a secret offshore account.
Here is an excerpt taken from Spinding.com by Mr. Nash replying in regards to the shutdown and his involvment with GoFun Rewards.It’s true I was involved in GoFun. I was the key technical partner, responsible for building and operating the systems aspect of the business. The owners were eAdgear Inc, a predominantly Chinese run operation that was based in CA and Hong Kong. It’s a shame that I was involved with these guys… they made a unilateral decision one day to shut down US operations and take the business offshore, and I was left picking up the pieces both financially and with my relationships. Besides taking a modest salary for my programming efforts (which provided a mechanism for me getting health insurance) and a bonus in the second month, I never made any money at all from this, and they never even called me to tell me I was fired and that my insurance was cancelled. No return calls since. This in itself is astounding because my wife was on chemo, and they left me high and dry.
By my count they took over $16million offshore and failed to pay commissions, me or other employees. A freaking nightmare to say the least.
The reason I started this company on my own was because I am sick of getting screwed by partners and bad business deals in the MLM space. I’m a pretty accomplished entrepreneur in my own right, and I don’t need or want a front man any more to take the credit in the good times and point fingers in the bad. I can handle both on my own.
I am very very surprised at the amazing reaction we are getting. While this is good, it’s also going to be even more challenging for the management and operations of this business. I can tell you though that I’m going to work my tail off to make this successful. It’s my name this time.
CheersPaul
Paul NashSpinDing LLC

Offline Charles & Susan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Resell Rights
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2015, 02:45:08 PM »
Thank you for the feedback.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online