Author Topic: OneX ... You won't believe it  (Read 16790 times)

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
Re: OneX ... You won't believe it
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2011, 03:49:27 AM »
This came in from my upline

I have just listened to a OneX Official webinar and wanted to share some of the key points for those who were not able to listen in and are therefore not aware of the current news/ developments.

1) OneX has increased the time to fund your STP accounts by 1 DAY...Round 1 will now start on WEDNESDAY 29TH JUNE 8PM EST.

This gives memebers one more day in case they were waiting on funds to clear in STP etc.

2) OneX does not want to leave ANYONE behind and they have intergrated a second Merchant Processor into their back office. All of the details will be available tomorrow (Tuesday ) and everything will be explained in the back office.

You can directly fund your account in OneX there with Visa/MasterCard/Discovery Card... This is worldwide and members will have NO PROBLEM laoding funds with this method.

This is great news for any of the members who have been having problems with STP...now you can easily get it done tomorrow with Credit Card and still be in time.

There is a processing fee of $3 as standard  ( no matter how much money you send ) and you can only laod your account with $33 per 24 hours per credit card. So think carefully of how much you want to load via credit card and decide whether ot not you are going to be purchasing extra keys as well.

3) OneX will be removing the email verification system as many members are having problems with this and not being activated in the system. There are good reason for this email verification system but in light of all the problems with this, they have opted to do away with this feature which makes it even easier for future members to join...Simply fill out the Registration form and you are in.

4) OneX has indicated that communication with it's members is very important to them and they have set up a bulletin board in your back office so everyone can instantly get all of the latest details from the company. Members who have not logged in for a while can also look back and get caught up on everything.

5) It has been advised that those using STP should ensure that they fund STP with at least $10  as when this money is sent to STP and then from STP to OneX, $10 would ensure that after all relevant processing fees are taken out, at least $5 ( which is what you need to upgrade in OneX ) would be available for use.

6) The site is supposed to go down for an hour or so as they do any necessary altereations and then it will be back up again soon after. They have not given a definite time when you can begin to upgrade but I suspect that it will be made availabe soon after that.

So...all those who have already funded their STP accounts, please make sure you didn't only put $5 in it as when it reaches OneX, you will not have enough money left once processing fees are taken out. ( TO BE SAFE, SEND $10). Once you get the "go ahead " proceed as planned.

If you have extra funds available please add it as well and buy a few keys as this will help you to bring in new members and build your downline.

For those who have not been able to fund their STP for one reason or the other, there will now be a new merchant processor come tomorrow whereby you will easily be able to fund and get the money into the system directly by credit card..so you WILL NOT be left behind.

These are exciting times and I hope that everyone reading this understands what a great opportunity OneX is. Sure they have already had their ups and downs, but that is common place with all new programs , especially those of this magnitude.

I look forward to working with all of you and for us to collectively build our downlines together..which was the plan from the very beginning and still is.

We also have other programs that we are involved in  ( AutoXten and Centurion Wealth Circle ) and this will give a nice balance and diversification to what we are trying to achieve.

I look forward to all members finally starting to make some money online as we gradually move from strength to strength.

Some of the more active members have already pitched various strategies that we will discuss further and implement to build our downlines more effectively but all of this will be addressed once we all get into the system.

That's all I have right now.

To your success,

Tyron

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2011, 02:49:26 AM »
OneX is doing the updating to our Back Office yes we will be able to

get our wallets funded.. now they added credit cards to the payment options to make sure no one gets left behind!

Congrats Leana, Lovey just signed up with us! that's your 2nd

and Congrats HolidayFreak (Edwin) Su just signed up with us.. that's is your 3rd..

ok now I am on too Andrew..  ;D

Yeah! and a shout out too Frankie you got Kelly and MT on your first level!!! Wooo Hooo!

great Job my friend! :D

I have created a OneX facebook group please join even if your not in OneX.. This will be a place

where all Our team can get updates and get to know each other as not everyone likes to talk

in the forum... http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_...095135&ap=1

Anyone wanting to sign up may need to wait a few hours after the updates are done.. then get in before

we get going

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2011, 04:23:07 AM »
OneX is open for upgrading to stage one so fund your account with $5 and click

If you have money in STP click fund account. (make sure you have $5 + fees) transfer $5 into your account.. more if your going to buy keys to sponsor people

Once you have your wallet funded

click "Upgrade" and then "OneX" and then click upgrade stage one.. that is as far as they are letting us upgrade for now..

If you dont have money in STP.. then sometime today they will have the option to fund your account with a credit card..

If you have no money but want to get in early PM or email me or join my facebook group and message me and I will help you

Congratulations Andrew we had Tony sign up with us

and a shout out to Kenny Congrats you got a new sign up at your first level

Now I am Moving on to Cecil

come and join us for the most exciting Money Maker on the internet

OneX will Change Our Lives

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2011, 06:38:48 PM »
New Team Build for OneX and AutoXten

For anyone wanting to join or thinking about it, your gonna want to after reading this

I am going to be working the traffic exchanges I have seen this done a number of times and it works.. If your familiar with traffic exchanges and willing to put about a hour a day into it this will pay off BIG!

Everyone wanting to join now will go on a list and when the list gets to 150 members or so I will send out links for the members to sign up with.. Everyone that joins this Team Build list will get 4 personal referrals and those referrals will get 4 and so on..  for those on the end of the list they be paid for by those that received the sign ups and got paid commissions and Bonuses and another list will begin.. it will be continuous!

If you have not listened to the webinar to see how OneX pays.. you are missing out..
What do you need to do to get on the List and get 4 personal referrals?

You must send 200 hits daily to a special link I will send you.. the traffic Must come from Manual Traffic exchanges  No Autosurfs Please.. safelists are ok also..

I will send a link out to everyone each link has a tracker on it to see how many hits are coming in..
you must send min. 200 hits a day from MANUAL taffic exchanges to stay on the list

and as long as your referrals do the same each of them will get their own 4 personal referrals..

The List has already begun! so email me crsuccess@gmail

subject line Please " Put Me on New Team List Build"

Give me your full name and which you want to join OneX or AutoXten or both

If you have ever heard of Team recruiting you know this will work.. There are teams Atlantis and Powerpath that are successful but they have you join upgrade and wait like a year to get sign ups.. I like this better

so email me and get one this list.. and listen to the webinar and see what money you will make with just 4 personal referrals... You wont believe me if I tell ya LOL

http://InstantTeleseminar.com/?eventid=20569152

also once you email me sign up for my facebook group the link is above I put updates in there all the time

So Lets get Earning

To Our Success,
Carol Rivet

email me if you want on the team build
or if you want to just join and do it yourself

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2011, 05:19:05 AM »

The much anticipated Round 1 Launch of OneX is
happening in a little over 2 hours.

You can still get in before launch if you hurry.

I am purchasing keys so that I can upgrade people
who are serious about getting into OneX/QLxchange.

Do you know what that means? It means you are going
to be given something that can change your life
forever with nothing out of your pocket ever! Do
you want to sleep at night without worrying about
how you are going to pay your bills.

I am sending this offer to thousands and the keys
will be given out on a first come, first serve
basis, so there is an urgency for you to act
quickly to be assured of getting a key as they
are limited.

Ready to do it...okay it is simple. click on link
provided.

In order to give you a key the sponsor name must say:

Carol Rivet

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2011, 05:48:57 PM »
Here is the latest commissions webinar

http://instantteleseminar.com/?eventID=20907777

Now when you join my team build with the link below for either OneX or AutoXten

you can be placed on my rotator with Only 2 other people

and rotate on it until you get a sign up..

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2011, 07:29:19 PM »
Exciting News! Be on Jane’s webinar this evening at 7:00 PM - US EDT for the “Round 1 Commission Run” update. You will not want to miss it! Here is the link: http://InstantTeleseminar.com/?eventID=21022122

We have added a great way to fund your QLreserve account with QLXpay (Visa, MasterCard, and Discovery Card). We negotiated a better fee rate and have opened the deposit amount up to $75.00. You can choose one of five deposit amounts ($5.00, $10.00, $25.00, $50.00, or $75.00). It is available now!

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2011, 09:25:32 PM »
Same GREAT OneX Compensation Plan, but here is the newest recording that explains it: http://instantteleseminar.com/?eventID=21039573 Please take the time to watch it.

This training webinar was done be Jane. By the way, you all need to know that Jane is not part of the QLxchange/OneX staff or admin. She is a volunteer, who cares about this opportunity and you. Thanks Jane for your contributions!

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2011, 03:02:32 AM »
The payments have begun! .. If you need help growing your OneX and Or AutoXten

matrix then click my team build link below.. you will see one of my members in my team build come up  sign up and then upgrade and then you will be added to my rotator in forums and also into

my traffic exchange team build.. If you can advertise that would be great but if not

just sign up upgrade your account which would be a one time payment of $5 for OneX

and or a one time payment of $10 for AutoXten..

Then I will add you to my rotator in the forums and my team build in traffic exchanges

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2011, 12:33:41 PM »
11 July 2011

Our first commission run has progressed very successfully. Make sure your team members do not over spend their QLreserve on Keys if they still intend to upgrade to tiers 3 and 4. A few members made this mistake after the Tier 1 commission pay run and forgot Tier 2 was hot on Tier 1’s heels.

We found a way to accelerate the commission script dramatically and intend to start the processing of Tiers 3 and 4 once we have completed our review.

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2011, 09:16:03 PM »
Welcome to My Team Jonathon ,Pru, PJ and Gary

This is Great Our Team is growing stronger every week!

With My team you get better than spillover I will help you

sponsor people
by actually sending them your link lol..

Teams and Guru's always promise Huge spillover but never

deliver.. If you can be patient I will help you

sponsor people.. This is not get rich quick.. but this has

the Potential for Financial Freedom..

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2011, 05:48:59 PM »
I have a OneX Team facebook group feel free to join us..

http://www.facebook.com/groups/202846233095135

If you have any questions please ask..

I'm going to stick with oneX the way I have stuck with GDI and The GDI co-op

So please know that I am not going anywhere..

I will not leave you high and dry if you join,.. and I will also

not try and stuff every Biz opp. down your throat either.. The way most teams or list builders do.. you know

join company Z oh but wait now you have to join AB and C to.. and it's always more expensive than the original program that you signed up for to begin with..  I hate that.. just because you want to be in one program doesn't mean you want to join 10 others with him (or) her..

sorry just a little rant..

Please also know OneX is Not a Get Rich quick scheme.. I believe it is easier to grow than GDI and more profitable too.. but you will still need to be patient and focused and put forth some effort

Thanks again for listening lol have a great day!

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2011, 09:40:48 AM »
How to Get On my Team Build
To Join My Traffic Exchange Team Build all you need to do is too

1.email me that you want to join crsuccess@gmail.com

2. sign up for OneX and (or) AutoXten from links that I will email you

3. Pay your Onetime Payment (onex $5 or AutoX $10)

4. send 200 hits every day to our Team page.

5. When you get 4 sign ups then we will promote for
them until they get 4 and so on

*Don't stop sending hits you want to get your sign ups

Email me Now and Get Started Today

crsuccess@gmail.com

here is my list the numbers in the parenthesis are

how many sign ups each person has gotten

OneX

1.Carolyn (totalwealth) (1)

2.Ken Fong (Kennyf) (1)

3.Cecil (clilliston)(2)

4,Raniel (raniela) (1)

5.faustina[Janet] (Janet7)(2)

6. Lillian Ford-Leana (happy1) (1)

7.Jack Provost (JackProvost) (1)

8.Lovey Adamczyk (lovey)

9. Edwin (Holidayfreak)

10. Jesus (jesus3299)

11. Nicola Pacheco (Nicola)

12.PJ Roberts(craziami)

13.Jonathon Gaug (BigJohnG)

14.Pru Jeff (desigal)

15.Shruti Jain (shrujain)

AutoXten

1.Cecil (clilliston) (1)

2. Ken Fong (kennyf) (1)

3. Raniel (raniela) (1)

4. Janet [faustina] (Janet7)(1)

5.Lovey Adamczyk (Asklovey)

6.Edwin (Holidayfreak)

7.Jonathon Gaug (BigJohnG)

8.Ty hebberd (WiteJoker)

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2011, 09:02:37 PM »
Another commission run going on today!!.. yay!!

I am re-investing my commissions back into my team members for whoever
wants to give this a try but doesnt have the money PM me

Congrats Lovey ,Tanja just signed up
under you in both oneX and AutoXten

Congrats to you Janet ,Yasuko just signed up with you in

OneX

Congrats Andrew, Shrujan just signed up below you in OneX

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2011, 06:58:08 PM »
WHAT MAKES ONE-X SO SPECIAL?

The cost is just $5 to get started so affordable to the masses..Most everyone serious about an online future can afford this which makes recruiting easy.

The compensation plan is out of this world with the potential of $100,000+        per $5 position.

You make your money back with 1 member under you..Talk about low risk.
    All future upgrades throughout the program come from ACTUAL PROFITS MADE rather than OUT OF POCKET..wow
    Matching bonuses for each referral that you sponsor into this program...Your earnings are limitless.
    If you think that you cannot sponsor there is a unique PIF system via the use of KEYS which allows you to bring as many people into the program as you desire.

The Program has switched to "cloud servers" like that used by google and yahoo to accommodate the hundreds of thousands of people ready to jump into this opportunity from around the world without the risk of crashing/server issues.

The program has created their very own International Payment Processor unique to just this program to ensure efficient payment to all members..This is something you don't see everyday.

you can position yourself nicely and bring as many people into this wonderful program as possible...They will definitely thank you for it !!

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2011, 03:43:37 PM »

YOU'VE GOT TO listen to this WEBINAR TO HEAR/SEE IT FOR YOURSELF.
YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE LEFT OUT!

http://InstantTeleseminar.com/?eventid=20569152

* Smartest, Most Lucrative Pay Plan Ever
* Affordable for Everyone
* Low Cost, One Time Fee, just 5-bucks
* 100% Instant Payout
* NO Sponsoring Required To EARN
* Earn 100% Matching Bonus On Those You Sponsor
* Purchase KEYS to PIF friends, family... or those less fortunate
* MASSIVE Spillover & Spillunder

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2011, 04:29:42 PM »
Here is a plan for getting out of debt in 4 weeks.. QLxchange is discussed in this webinar
Whether it takes 4 weeks or 40 weeks does it matter?.. This can
secure your retirement and your families future

4 Weeks
Fast Start to Success!

http://InstantTeleseminar.com/?eventid=21425133

;D

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2011, 09:28:29 PM »
The Next Members in my downline that are up next for new sign ups

are PJ , Jonathon and Pru

Congrats to Nicola ,Jesus and Edwin!

Great Work Team!

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2011, 04:21:03 PM »
OneX is the ultimate program for the ultimate price to earn the ultimate income.
A mere $5usd gives you an unlimited income potential, that is the only amount
you will ever pull out of pocket.

http://instantteleseminar.com/?eventID=21335925

The main compensation plan is based on a One Time fee of $5usd from which
you have a income potential of $99,460usd without having to sponsor.

There is a 100% Matching Bonus that you earn on your Direct Referrals, so this
adds an additional $99,440  income potential for each member that you sponsor.

http://instantteleseminar.com/?eventID=21335925

The one and only out of pocket cost is $5usd, you can upgrade to higher levels
from your earnings.

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2011, 07:14:25 PM »
QLxchange Training Webinar

The recording of the first of a 3-part training series webinar on QLxchange is now available by going here: http://InstantTeleseminar.com/?eventid=21496386

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2011, 08:29:22 PM »
I just changed the 3 splash pages up.. so now one of the splash pages is linked to a page

that has your personal links on it.. and there is still 2 splashes advertising the team.. this way

the best surfers will be rewarded with more than 4 paid sign ups.. they will get as many as they want

and so can their downline if they are heavy surfers too and the others that can only surf a little can still get

4 paid sign ups to OneX and or AutoXten

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2011, 05:37:15 AM »
Here is the latest oneX webinar. This will make you money so that you can

buy into the Silver savings plan and get prepared for what is coming in this economy

oneX webinar

I have a splash page if anyone wants to use one

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2011, 04:48:05 PM »
WHAT MAKES ONE-X SO SPECIAL?

The cost is just $5 to get started so affordable to the masses..Most everyone serious about an online future can afford this which makes recruiting easy.

The compensation plan is out of this world with the potential of $100,000+ per $5 position.
You make your money back with 1 member under you..Talk about low risk.
All future upgrades throughout the program come from ACTUAL PROFITS MADE rather than OUT OF POCKET..wow
Matching bonuses for each referral that you sponsor into this program...Your earnings are limitless.
If you think that you cannot sponsor there is a unique PIF system via the use of KEYS which allows you to bring as many people into the program as you desire.

The Program has switched to "cloud servers" like that used by google and yahoo to accommodate the hundreds of thousands of people ready to jump into this opportunity from around the world without the risk of crashing/server issues.
The program has created their very own International Payment Processor unique to just this program to ensure efficient payment to all members..This is something you don't see everyday.
you can position yourself nicely and bring as many people into this wonderful program as possible...They will definitely thank you for it !!

Members in your downline upgrade and follow you through the entire system.
You Can sign up your family members from the same computer as long as they have their own username and ID.
Further details to be given very soon

>>OneX is open now and Paying Commissions.
>>It's only $5.
>>We will build this OneX opportunity together as a TEAM.

Please don't miss out on this and if the $5 startup cost is to much of a risk for you, then
let me know and I will upgrade you and you will then have No risk.

This has massive potential and I don't want you to miss out because of $5.

Have a Happy Day!

Carol Rivet
OneX Team Leader

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2011, 10:04:40 PM »
Here is the 1st webinar introducing the Company’s new Marketing System. Please join us to learn about PowerX this evening, Thursday, October 13th 9:00 PM Eastern (New York time)! This is going to change everything! It is going to take the members to another level.

Thursday, October 13th at 9:00 PM Eastern

http://InstantTeleseminar.com/?eventID=23337813

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2011, 05:08:35 PM »
Attend the 2nd webinar introducing the Company’s new Marketing System. Please join us to learn more about LEAP and PowerX this evening, Thursday, October 20th at 9:00 PM Eastern (New York time). This is going to change everything! We are about to take you to a whole other level...

Time: Thursday, October 20th at 9:00 PM Eastern
Place: http://InstantTeleseminar.com/?eventID=23444724

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online