Author Topic: Save Money on Gas and Get Paid Helping Others Save Too  (Read 1939 times)

MrMom

Save Money on Gas and Get Paid Helping Others Save Too
« on: August 19, 2008, 08:06:32 PM »
www.SaveWhenYouDrive.com

I am a stay-at-home Dad (aka. Mr Mom ) and being a programmer/web designer by trade wanted to earn extra income and have been trying out a few new MLM (Multi-Level Marketing) companies.  Once I join a company, I always create a website that will explain all bout the product and company better then the corporate websites do.  I think their FLUFF hides some of the truth.  So if any of you are interested in saving money of gas, and earning money doing it, there is a great new company that has started up called Syntek Global.  Their product is called Engine Boost 2.0.

Here's the history... this product has been used by large industries for the past 15 years but you had to buy it in 55 gallon drums.  Syntek Global purchased the rights to sell it in small containers to the general public.

Here's how it works... you ad 1/4 ounce of to a 20 gallon tank (yes only 1/4 of an ounce).  what it does is not only does it clean out your engine but it has a special "Burn Rate Modifier" that lowers the burning temperature of your engine by 400 degrees, which starts burning your fuel sooner and longer and it increases your Miles Per Gallon.  It also increases Horse Power and it Reduces Emissions (that's why they use a frog on the site...good for the environment) 

I'm always skeptical about claims like this, so I tested it out.  My '02 Honda Odyssey (I have 3 kids so of course we have a minivan) went from 20.4 to 26.8 MPG and I've gained about 110 more miles per tank and I'm saving over $80/mon in gas.  I gave it to my brothers, sisters, parents, step-brothers, etc... and everyone that has tried it has gained 4-6 more miles per gallon in a range of vehicles... cars, trucks, vans, mini, and even diesel semi-trucks.  I gave it to a trucker that was getting 5.2 MPG and he went up to 6.6 MPG.  It gave him almost 100 more miles per fillup.  He saved $500 on his last haul.  We have given it to 30 cab drivers in NY, and all of them have come back for more.

How many of you know someone who wants to save money on gas?  If there was ever a product that is perfect for MLM, it Syntek Engine Boost 2.0.  Even if the economy gets worse then it is...everyone will still need to buy gas.  If I needed to cut back on spending, I'd cancel any auto deliveries of liquid vitamins, makeup, etc...(all the other MLMs). Once you get someone using this, they will never quit once they see the improvement.

I really got excited when I learned about the compensation plan. There are more then 7 ways to get paid.  Instant cash for every bottle your customers buy, etc... It actually has one of the best Compensation Plans that have ever been used. 

Anyways, hopefully I've peaked your interest.  You can see my site explaining all about it at www.SaveWhenYouDrive.com. You can purchase right of the site and at the time of this posting there is a promotion for a 1oz bottle.

Fill free to contact me at info@savewhenyoudrive.com with any questions...

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online