Author Topic: What Is a Fruit Diet?  (Read 11399 times)

jamesrayenz

What Is a Fruit Diet?
« on: January 31, 2011, 09:10:10 AM »
A fruit diet is any diet that only for a specified period of time, most food including fruit or fruit. There are many of these diet books available in the various health benefits claims and instructions with all the plans online. Most fruit diet claim that fruit has the power to flush out toxins from the body. Knowing where and how successfully the fruit flush diet fruit after fruit diet.The need to take nutritional supplements are the keys is as gone as well as some raw vegetables and just three days period, a small protein with a fruit diet advocates. The program claims that the diet of toxins flush body and diet over that dieters can lose nine pounds in three days of the Creator. Lost weight, however, water weight not fat. Because of this, most people my weight right back after the diet period is over will.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Himezz

Re: What Is a Fruit Diet?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 05:41:20 AM »
Hi, Fruit diets are a type of detoxification program that involves consuming large quantities of fruits. Some types of fruit diets also allow for consumption of limited quantities of protein drinks, vegetables, lean meat, eggs and juice. Fruit diets generally do not include grains, alcohol, caffeine, processed foods and dairy products. They are usually followed for a period of a few days.

escotofly

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2011, 04:44:54 AM »
Fruit diet is a best for make good health and provide well fitness therapy. Fruits are fully with best proteins and vitamins which are necessary for good health. It is well supporting in weight loss which make it attractive.

designersbedd

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2012, 08:28:22 AM »
I think fruit diet or fruit eating is the best diet people can have for losing weight and making themselves look smart. A friend of mine has lose more than 35 pound of weight withing 2 months with only eating fruits.

outdoorfountain

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2012, 08:08:55 AM »
you explain in a unique style and i like the way. You also provide us right things.

Thanks

bustedheart

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2012, 11:54:39 PM »
The question is, can I really
take this kind of diet? LOL!
But this is a healthy one dude!

electra

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2012, 05:14:57 PM »
I also love fruits, any kind of fruits. But I do not eat vegetables. So I prefer to eat or to drink fruits. Thanks for sharing your diet routine...

MilanJosh

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2012, 05:02:07 AM »
It’s a meal that contains only fruits and personally I have tried this diet. I believe it helps to reduce your weight and benefits you good and fast results because fruits contain low calories also it’s healthy.

Carter

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2012, 07:44:52 AM »
fruits diet is a good diet to provide rich amount of vitamins, fiber, mineral, calcium, iron, and nutrition.
It is mostly recommended to reduce the weight and control the cholesterol level. Some fruits specially apple, orange, grapefruit, berries, banana etc. should be included in daily diet to get the benefits of fruits diet.

http://www.chamberofcommerce.com/algonquin-il/47141980-the-transformation-spot/
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 02:30:18 AM by Carter »

johnsena

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2012, 08:22:38 AM »
Fruits are fat less diet. So add it in your food.

Ferragus

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2013, 06:42:07 AM »
How grape Fruit Diet is useful in weight loss?

luxuryglasstin

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2013, 03:01:34 AM »
fruit diet is a diet that is for a specified period of time, many foods including fruits. There are many of these diet books available in the various health benefits claims and instructions with all the plans online.

disneyticket

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2013, 06:05:23 AM »
Fruits really important in daily life and they are very good in diet that only for a specified period of time, most food including fruit or fruit. There are many of these diet books available in the various health benefits claims and instructions with all the plans online. Most fruit diet claim that fruit has the power to flush out toxins from the body.

trailerstash

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2013, 02:27:07 AM »
During the 3-Day Fruit Flush, your system is relieved of the digestive burden of eating other foods and can clean out its system while burning fat because fruit is nature’s perfect cleansing food," says personal trainer and certified clinical nutritionist Jay Robb, author of the Fruit Flush 3 Day Detox.

trashau

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2013, 06:20:34 AM »
The Fruit Flush Diet requires only two steps. On the first day, you drink protein shakes. This is followed by two days of eating fresh fruit every two hours, plus a dinner meal of raw vegetables and a small amount of lean protein or a protein shake.

ultracare

« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2013, 05:38:36 AM »
Beyond fresh fruit, raw vegetables, protein drinks, and lean sources of protein, there is very little you can eat on the Fruit Flush Diet. Dairy, caffeine, coffee, tea, alcohol, diet and regular sodas, starches, cooked vegetables, juices, most fats, and all sweets are prohibited

crissgill

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2013, 04:13:36 AM »
Some fruits specially apple, orange, grapefruit, berries, banana etc. should be included in daily diet to get the benefits of fruits diet.

Denial

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2013, 02:34:33 AM »
Besides working out, you also need a healthy diet if you want to lose weight or just enhance your fitness. Take fruits and vegetables which has lot of water content like watermelons, cucumbers and white pumpkin. Fruits have lots of nutrition that are important for health.

Danial

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2013, 06:17:39 AM »
No doubt fruit diet is very beneficial, Fruits really important in daily life and they are very good in diet that only for a specified period of time, most food including fruit or fruit. fruits diet is a good diet to provide rich amount of vitamins, fiber, mineral, calcium, iron, and nutrition. It is mostly recommended to reduce the weight and control the cholesterol level.... etc...
Shuck Restaurant                                                                                    

20  Tedder  Ave  Main Beach QLD 4217 Australia                                                                                    

Phone: +61 7 5528 4286                                                                                    

shuck.com.au                                                                                    

Located on the Gold Coast at Main Beach on the famous “Tedder Avenue”, Shuck Restaurant & Shuck Bar is the perfect corner position for people watching, whilst enjoying a cocktail or some of our wonderful food.                                                                                    
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 04:06:07 AM by Danial »

RobWebber

« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2013, 06:54:51 AM »
I would not recommend having a diet consisting of only fruits.

CharlieMarlie

« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2013, 04:23:44 AM »
Fruit Diet involves the practice of following a diet that includes fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds, without animal products and grains. If  we do the fruit diet we can loose weight

imago

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2013, 09:37:41 PM »
Fruit diet means that you will not consume vegetables and meats during this diet program instead you will eat fruits for your breakfast, lunch and dinner.

SimonLittle

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2013, 03:25:11 AM »
Fruits should be limited when trying to lose weight, 1 serving a day is plenty, 2 on days you lift weights if you do that, I don think  you need to have come across a question like this.

AndrewBulteel

« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2013, 07:43:23 AM »
I suggest only to take fruits for one meal because you need all the foods to your body.

developtheapps

« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2013, 05:23:27 AM »
"When you eat fresh fruits, vegetables, and lean protein for 36 hours, you go into a fat-burning mode which preserves your muscle mass," he says.

He acknowledges that about half of the 9-10 pound weight loss you can expect during the 3-Day Fruit Flush will come from water, especially if your diet is very low in sodium. (Some experts think this percentage could be even higher.) But Robb says the fast weight loss is a great motivator for anyone starting a long-term weight loss program.

The Fruit Flush Diet requires only two steps. On the first day, you drink protein shakes. This is followed by two days of eating fresh fruit every two hours, plus a dinner meal of raw vegetables and a small amount of lean protein or a protein shake.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online