Author Topic: gold exchange shop  (Read 816 times)

zikou12

gold exchange shop
« on: March 17, 2014, 03:20:03 PM »
Cheapest prices for precious Great prices, great service and very reasonable premiums on their metals. They are extremely knowledgeable and genuinely (unless completely fooled) care about your questions and curiosity. I could tell from the initial phone-call their service was going to be good. I bought some silver from these guys and got better deals than I would online even with free shipping. Their buy prices are also very fair but more importantly they are honest. I would feel comfortable selling something that I know little to nothing about and feel confident I’d get what it was worth from a customer seller to dealer standpoint. I wouldn’t go anywhere else in the SJ area. I would give them 5 stars if they gave out free gold... Pff, at least give free gold. Had such a great experience when I came here to sell some gold of mine. They gave me a very fair price, checked all of the pieces to make sure I got the best value (some were of a higher grade of gold than I thought), and were very honest. Highly recommend coming here!

http://goldsilverexchangeshop.com

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online