Author Topic: Make 100+ a month posting ads for LIFETIME !!! - Anuntiomatic.com  (Read 1012 times)

scorpion76

Hi everyone,

just wanted to share this method that i'm personally working on, its called Anuntiomatic and they post ads at bulletin boards on the web. They make money when someone buys their products. How you help is they have a system where you type in a CAPTCHA, wait 60 seconds (You can do two at a time) and then you click on a link and you are rewarded money, the system you use is posting their adverts. Each one is 0.72 Bonomatics, to cash out you need 10,000. I know that sounds like a lot but once you work at it, it adds up fast. I haven't got paid myself but i got permission to use payment proof, it is below. Several friends have used this method and have made a lot of money with this. Once you get 10,000 points (Bonomatics) you automatically cash out, they paid the first few weeks of the next month. The balance doesn't go to 0 when you earn enough, it accumulates so you earn more and more every month. Sweet huh? Yes this sounds like a scam but it really isn't. The website is in Spanish so i would recommend using Google Translate, it will help a ton.nce you log in, just click on Pre-Redactados and enter the CAPTCHA, hit enter, wait the 60 seconds and click the link to get your points.Repeat and repeatThe value of the Bonomatics goes up and can go down, but as long as you make 10,000 you should be making some easy money every month!

What make Anuntiomatic differer with other PTC websites:

The very first one, the website offers unlimited ads in a day. Its mean you can click as much as you can and earn as much as you want depending on your hard-working.

Secondly, you can click 2 ads at the same time.

Finally, you will get paid forever, after the first time you cash out if you do not want to click anymore you can rest and Anuntiomatic paid you monthly. Its quite hard to understand let me give you guys example:

For example, you made 10000 bonomatics( point in Anuntiomatic get after click an ad) and the current value of 1 bonomatic is $0.007.
So after cash out you will get: 10000 x 0.007= $70

If you want to relax for 2 or 3 months, you still get paid from company with the value of 10000 bonomatics each month. ( The bonomatic value depend on the revenue of the company => more people join the site more revenue)

So if you still want to work after cash out what happen to your payment after 3 months later. Let say bonomatic is the same each month and you made 10000 bonomatics each month.

First month: 10000 x 0.007= $70
Second month: ( 10000 + 10000 from previous month) x 0.007 = $140
Third month: (10000+ 10000 from first month + 10000 from second month) x 0.007 = $210

And if you want to stop you still will get $210 each month forever. So

So now you are thinking, if anyone click and then they leave how the company get revenue? The reason is the min payout first time is quite high 10000 points but if you work hard you can easily made double than that and do you want $70/ month or $700/ month?

Let join first : http://www.anuntiomatic.com/?patrocinador=VENUSZ28

« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 02:05:14 PM by scorpion76 »

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online