Author Topic: ADIT NETWORK Creating Millionaires  (Read 6110 times)

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
ADIT NETWORK Creating Millionaires
« on: September 25, 2012, 07:05:59 AM »
Adit Network has Created over 40 New Millionaires in ASIA will you be the next?

WELCOME TO THE ADIT NETWORK OPPORTUNITY
Welcome to the program that will change your online future and probably your life.

YOU HAVE A REAL WINNER IN ADIT NETWORK....DON'T WASTE THIS OPPORTUNITY.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT IS ADIT NETWORK?
Adit Network is a Global Online Advertising Platform that has created the most exciting and
lucrative opportunity for individuals to get involved and earn from the rapidly growing Online
Advertising Industry.

ARE THEY FOR REAL?
Adit Network is the real deal....They have established offices in Hong Kong and China where
they have been operating exclusively and every successfully for the last 9 months.

During this time they have amassed over 41,000 affiliates and created ove4 40 millionaires

They are currently working on their new website that would be appropriate for International
use as well as integrating the usual payment processors and will soon be known worldwide.
I am part of the Top team that brought this opportunity to the US and upline members have
physically visited the Hong Kong office and met with the Adit cooperation ....It’s real folks !!!

WHAT ARE SOME FEATURES/IMPORTANT POINTS TO KNOW ABOUT ADIT?

1) Passive income opportunity seekers can leverage their own money to earn HUGE money,
without having to refer others

2) Active networkers and team leaders could leverage their own and team recruitment efforts
to earn a significant unlimited income daily

3) Those who like selling could earn a 40% referral commission by selling retail ad packages to
other businesses.

4) Free members could earn from 5% referral commissions

5) The product, which is a global online advertising network, with geographical targeting by country
and state is a multi-billion dollar industry, with Google and Yahoo at the top, and there is definitely
space and demand for a business like ADIT.

6) The company and its credible management team led by its CEO, Dr. Victor Zheng, have long-term
plans and vision and the financial muscle to achieve their goals.

7) Adit currently has 200 employees across its offices in HongKong, China and Vancouver Canada,
with the New York USA office expected to open before the end of the year, and expected to also set
up offices in other countries in 2013 and beyond. The company works with legal counsel in every
country where it has a physical office.

8) The ADIT system and pay plan is legally compliant, as it does not have any grey areas such as
daily compounding, and sponsors do not earn from consumer credits purchased by their referrals.
Being registered offshore in Hong Kong has several advantages and benefits.
This Company is here to stay and you have the opportunity now to get in before this explodes.

9) Adit has created 40 millionaires in 9 months - this is a proven system that works and has been
working for some time now.
As such, we do not have to battle with any teething problems

10) ADIT has only recently started expanding internationally, and of the 41,600+ affiliates in ADIT,
only approx 1000 are outside HongKong and China, so that presents us with a HUGE opportunity.

11) There are many affiliates in China earning $100,000 = $800,000 monthly from the binary pay plan itself.
This program will create more millionaires than zeek, and faster once it is established worldwide.

12) 2 more phases coming soon - an online global business directory and an online shopping mall.
So just when you thought it couldn’t possibly get any better...IT WILL!!

SHOW ME THE MONEY??
There is something for everyone here as PASSIVE EARNERS will absolutely love this program as well as
it being a RECRUITERS DREAM PROGRAM.

PASSIVE EARNINGS
The company distributes 25% of it’s total Daily Business Revenue with qualified members ( those that browse
20 Ads a day ).

This is a huge part of this opportunity as members can earn 1% daily rebate on their ad pack purchase up to
70% of it’s value  PLUS earn from the bonus Consumer Credits received ( which double in value every month
and can be sold after 4months for a huge profit/compounded into even more money)

ACIVE MEMBERS ( PROMOTERS/LEADERS/MEMBERS WITH LISTS)
When a member purchases an Ad Package, based on the level of purchase, he/she will receive a certain quantity
of bonus Consumer Credits that will earn a passive income but it then also opens up various levels of downline
earning potential.

Members can earn significant money from a well structured Uni-level compensation plan as well as a Binary Plan
that sees members earning from a plethora of different BONUSES:

-Marketing Sales Bonus ( Paid Daily)
(This comprises of Matching Bonuses and Leadership Bonuses and will depend on the ad pack value purchased )
-Team Achievement Bonus ( Paid Monthly)
( This comprises of Binary Commissions and a Matching Check Bonus again depending on your ad pack value)
- Growth Achievement Bonus ( Paid Monthly)

I have never seen a more lucrative Internet Marketing Opportunity!

FREE MEMBERS
Even free members are not left out as they earn 5% referral commission on their direct referrals once they upgrade.
You too can earn on free members who join you as once they recruit anyone into the program, you earn
commissions as on each and every one of them as long as you qualify to earn on these levels.
Truly something for everyone.

Please have a good read of the material below and I suggest you read /listen to everything 2-3 times .

ADIT PRESENTATION

http://passiveincomeopps.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Adit_presentation.ppt

ADIT SIZZLE CALL
http://passiveincomeopps.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/adit_sizzle_call.mp3

ADIT WEBINAR
(Register to listen to webinar with fake name and email for now)
http://www.slidestorm.net/Guest/Replay/oOOnnwZZm0GUdX7EZ2TN1A

ADIT MANAGEMENT TEAM
http://passiveincomeopps.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/adit_Management_Team.docx

SUPPORT /
1)LIVE COMPANY SUPPORT ( 15 HOURS A DAY)

2) TEAM + UPLINE SUPPORT SKYPE ROOMS

3)TEAM WEBINARS

4)MY PERSONAL SUPPORT

HOW DO I SIGN UP?

As mentioned above, there is a very bare website put together for the purpose of signing up downline
members so if you are ready to join, please follow the steps below.

1)Go to www.aditnetwork.com

2) On the top right hand corner you would see the REGISTER LINK

3) INSERT MY SPONSOR ID into the sponsor field : 0042119

4) Fill out the entire form making sure to use correct details like name and email address. You may
see that the address part does not give your exact location in many cases so just select something
close enough to where you live in order to complete the registration.

5) You will receive an email (check spam as well) with your login details and your own SPONSOR ID.
All sponsor ID’s start with two 0’s at the start to make sure to use that one when bringing in new members

6) Until the new website is completed, this is the process that you will need to replicate should you want
to recruit any member into the program.

7) Please note that very few people know about this opportunity so it’s literally an open market and
members who put in some effort now will be GREATLY REWARDED later on .
Many members are even telling their uplines and leaders who normally tell them about programs so
that’s a great strategy as bringing in a few leaders into your downline would be significant given that
you have the opportunity to earn on every single member that they bring in.

Yes I am going all out for this program as I really do like it and feel VERY STRONGLY that it’s the best
opportunity on the net today and is a bomb waiting to explode with earning potential for those serious
and smart enough to jump in now and take full advantage.

DO WE HAVE TO PAY RIGHT AWAY?

No you don’t have to pay right away but I would imagine that you would have to at some point.
As a free member one of the drawbacks right now i that you cannot view your downline as you can only
Note: those who do recruit though during this stage and until you upgrade, I can always check your
downline for you and let you know what progress you are making as an interim solution.

Members who do want to pay now can do so via WIRE TRANSFER (the wire transfer details are located
on a tab at the top when you log into your temporary Adit website)
Western union is supposed to come on stream very soon and then when the website is out, Payza and STP.
Those who want to wait for the website and to pay by STP/Payza are free to do so but there is a wondow of
opportunity right now where members can build huge downlines by being active and utilizing this "manual
system" to get people sign up  by simply replicating what is being down here.

WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS ADIT NETWORK OPPORTUNITY.....

Regards and best wishes,
Carol
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 06:56:35 PM by crsuccess »

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
Re: ADIT NETWORK Creating Millionaires
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2012, 07:48:05 PM »
Adit has created 40 millionaires in 9 months - this is a proven system that works and has been
working for some time now.

this program is a recruiters dream as it is extremely lucrative for those who want to recruit and
build a downline.

Even free members can earn with this ...It's really a great opportunity.

This might be my last opportunity that I join as I am bent on settling down with this program

ADIT SIZZLE CALL
http://passiveincomeopps.com/wp-cont...izzle_call.mp3

go here http://www.aditnetwork.com

click register and enter my ID in the sponsor at line 1
ID 0042119

once you have signed up and I verified it I will send you your capture page
so you can promote this if you want.

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 08:44:18 PM »
STP should be added in a week or so and Payza will be added a week after that I have been told.

My Upline has bought a Lead Capture Page System to market this that is how Excited he is about it and everyone in my downline will be able to use it

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2012, 07:29:55 PM »
Here is Tonights Opportunity Call
 Wed Sep 26 2012 6:30 PMEnded
Wed Sep 26 2012 6:44 PMReplay Url
http://www.slidestorm.net/Guest/Replay/MlYlwWDNZ0CaCEoSHTOUhA

* Listen Tonights Training Replay
Wed Sep 26 2012 7:28 PM Started
Wed Sep 26 2012 8:29 PM Ended
http://www.slidestorm.net/Guest/Replay/liYPAKUuI02cq3p7KMx5ww

Important points:

Hottest Program to Hit Marketing World in Years

* Advertise Your business globally and Get Paid daily

* Launched from Asia & going globally 200 countries

* Only 45,000 members to date and expanding daily - Get in Now

* Over 30 Millionaires in only 6 months from a 9 month old start up company

* Class A Offices in 3 Location: China, Hong Kong & Canada

* Up to 1% Daily Rebates 6 days per week on purchase price of Ad package

* Bonus Consumer Credits grow up to 8x - cash out or exchange them for Hotels, Territories, cars, etc..

* 10 Tier Unilevel Daily Pay with Compression - No Qualification just the AD Package you purchase

* Combined with Infinity Monthly Pay Plan Paid Simultaneously

*  + 8 Generation Monthly Matching Checks with Compression - Unheard of 95% Matching Checks

* Global Bonus Pool Paid Monthly

* Car Bonus Program - no monthly qualifications - You Earn it YOU keep the Car, Keys & Title
 and much more

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2012, 05:01:42 AM »
The New Lead Capture Page Marketing System is available free for anyone in my downline
here are some details

Everyone that requests a LCP system will have a coded LCP to them which is linked to their own personal system
Auto Responder whereby you can log in to your back office ( using log in details that
will be give to you) and manage your leads/ broadcast messages to them etc.

The Auto responder letter series is already loaded and everything is coded so you don't need to
do anything but apply for your LCP and start promoting ( after I attach a tracker link to it).

Marketing couldn't be simpler / This LCP system has already been tested and it
 converts as 50% ( which is huge) and also we are all working as a team to support each other
and market using the downline builder that my upline has set up for us. So that anyone
needing help marketing can get it .

This is what the lcp looks like click here

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2012, 03:08:24 PM »

IF YOU SIMPLY TAKE THE TIME TO UNDERSTAND IT I GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL GET EXCITED
ABOUT THIS!!

Before I supply all of these files, I want to copy and paste an update from tone of the top uplines in this Team
that I am in for Adit ( which of course is the TOP team )

Please read below and for those who want to join ADIT NETWORK right now, follow the two simple steps.

1) Go to www.aditnetwork.com

2) Click on Register at top right and then manually add my SPONSOR ID 0042119 and sign up.

You will not be able to proceed to buy the ad packs as yet so that's as far as you would be
allowed on the site until you upgrade

STP will be available soon as will Payza .

You can get started from as little as $100 and earn a passive income from this simply by
viewing 20 Ads per day plus earn huge money if you are active.

UPLINE'S UPDATE 1 ( From Sheila)

Just received an update from my sponsor Gary about things taking place now with ADITnetwork that you should
all be made aware of. These updates are just the tip of the iceberg.

The PowerPoint would have been ready tonight, had there not been an issue with the animation feature.

Apparently I have to download some kind of plugin from Microsoft to make the template compatible with PowerPoint 2007.

Either way, I'm working on it now, so that we'll have a very professional PPT tomorrow. Also, my 1 month anniversary
is this Monday.

As a team, we've done over $120,000 in gross sales to date! Congratulations team for a job well done...be this is ONLY
the beginning. I personally know that some of you have earned over $4,000 your first month in the business!

ADIT SIZZLE CALL

ADIT Webinar for all the latest news
http://www.slidestorm.net/Watch/ShVhycXEqUScsfoApyY3Hw

ADIT FAQs
http://passiveincomeopps.com/wp-content/up...it-FAQ_new1.pdf

TOP 15 REASONS WHY WE LOVE ADIT

http://passiveincomeopps.com/wp-content/up...-15-Reasons.pdf

ADIT Management Team
http://passiveincomeopps.com/wp-content/up...agement-Team.pd

This is real, the company is real, the people are real...the opportunity to make a lot of money is REAL !!!

The main ADIT corporate headquarters located at: One Harbourfront, Suite 909-910, 18 Tak Fung St, Hung Hom,
Kowloon, HK.

Their Canadian office is located at: METROTOWER 1, 1005-4710 Kingsway, Burnaby, B.C. Canada, V5H 4M2.

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2012, 06:48:34 AM »

Hi Team it's Carol from Adit Network!

I just received the following email from my upline Ron Pope, regarding the next "CEO" call with Dr. Victor Zhang, scheduled for Monday 10/22. I do not know if this call will be recorded or not, so please try to attend if you can. Thank you.

==================================
Good evening everyone,

Hope your weekend is going well. I have been asked to schedule a Leadership call for ADITnetwork. This call is scheduled for the following time:

Monday Oct 22nd
8am PST
10am CST
11am EST
7pm Russia Time
11pm China Time

Our special guest will be Mr. Victor Zhang, the CEO and President of ADITnetwork (accompanied by his translator). Mr. Zhang has some very exciting updates to announce to everyone. ADITnetwork is quickly developing into one of the most exciting online network marketing companies in history! You will not want to miss the updates and announcements he wants to share with you. Mr. Zhang will also be introducing the new Global Training Director as well as the other Trainers that have been selected to help offer training worldwide to our rapidly growing Member base.

We will have exciting new updates on how the meetings went with multiple different US Attorneys, STP and a new Promotion for earning an All Expense Paid Trip to Hong Kong for the Nov 28th Annual Event!

I was limited on the contact information I had for everyone, so please forward this information out to your groups so we can get as many leaders as possible up to date on all the exciting new things happening with ADITnetwork.

The number to dial in to is 712-432-0075; Access Code 273834 #.

The link to the webinar  is (just enter a fake name and email )
http://www.slidestorm.net/Watch/ShVhycXEqUScsfoApyY3Hw

I have also attached the call schedule for this week, along with access to some of the recorded tools for you to use when sponsoring new Affiliates. Some of you may already have this information, but many of you have not received it yet. Please make sure to email this out to your teams.

I look forward to seeing each of you on the call.

To Your Success!

Ron  and Leadership Team
==================================

Yours In Success,
Sheila , Founder (*)

=========================

I am going to definitely listen to this this will help to explain just how Huge The Adit Network Opportunity is going to be for Everyone
To Your Success,
God Bless,
Carol Rivet
Adit Network

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2012, 05:03:02 PM »
Below is the The training call Ron Pope our appointed Trainig Director completed last night and a lot of participants were asking for a copy of it.

Please forward the following link out to your groups so people have access to this training. Click below and register to watch
Replay of Oct 25th Training Webinar

http://www.slidestorm.net/Watch/NtvsUvwebEuywaGavmoVig 

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2012, 03:56:20 AM »
"A warm welcome to all our new team members. Pleass click all the links about ADIT that your sponsor would have shared with you, and read / watch / listen so that you get a good understanding about ADIT. After doing that, if you have any queries, you could ask in this room.

ADIT's vision is to become one of the Top 10 global online advertising companies in the next 3-5 years, with the help of distributors such as us, and ADIT has structured a smart compensation and rebate plan to help achieve their objectives. How much WE earn in ADIT depends on US. You could earn from the passive component that ADIT offers, and you could share with others, build your team big, ad earn significant income.

I have earned $13,000+ since I joined ADIT on 12th sept, and I expect to earn $200,000+ in ADIT. You could avail of the special promotion and qualify to get an all expenses paid trip to attend the ADIT convention in HongKong from 27th Nov to 1st Dec 2012, by obtaining $40,000+ sales in your 1st generation or $150,000+ sales in your 3 generations before 20th Nov 2012. You could add your ADIT referrals to this room.

Anybody who promotes any other opportunity in this room will be removed from this room. We also have team skype rooms for our Italian and Russian team members, and we have many useful team resources which makes it easier for us to understand ADIT better, and grow our team faster, which your ADIT sponsor would have shared with you " This is a quote from Ancel F. from the Skype room

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2012, 04:42:19 PM »
this is the latest recorded conference call from Monday night training

http://www.slidestorm.net/Guest/Replay/mk0r74yB9E-AJ0l3A_Wl6Q

To listen to tonight's webinar go here http://www.slidestorm.net/Watch/ShVhycXEqUScsfoApyY3Hw

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2012, 07:19:08 PM »
ADIT is A REAL COMPLIANT COMPANY THAT CAN’T BE SHUT DOWN

This is a real company folks. This in itself distinguishes it from probably 98% of the other
programs online who never disclose where they are from or their true agenda.

The company has real offices is Hong Kong, China, Canada and soon to be in the US.
Their global expansion would see them entering over 200 countries worldwide and they
pay significant attention to being compliant.

Their most recent alterations to their compensation plan and overall structure demonstrates
this perfectly.

This company plans on being around for a very long time and have set things in place

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2012, 01:12:53 PM »
ADIT NETWORK IS NOW ACCEPTING PAYMENT DIRECTLY WITH CREDIT CARD

Yes you heard that right. Here is an update that I got from Gary Cramer who is spear heading
the International Adit Network expansion project.

Hello ADIT Team,

ADIT is growing every day, be sure to review the updates in the Back office.

Great news is ADIT is now accepting credit card processing simply have new folks
register and click product and choose what ad package they want and proceed to pay choose STP
and this allows you to pick credit card.

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2012, 05:07:00 AM »
(*) REVIEW THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION TO UNDERSTAND THE ADIT OPPORTUNITY BETTER (*)

ADIT Sizzle Call

TOP 15 Reasons Why We Love ADIT
http://passiveincomeopps.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/ADIT-15-Reasons.pdf

ADIT English Powerpoint Presentation
http://passiveincomeopps.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Adit_presentation.ppt

ADIT English Powerpoint Presentation - Alternative in pdf format
http://passiveincomeopps.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/New-ADIT-PPP-9272012.pdf

ADIT Recorded / Live Webinar (register to view webinar with fake name and email, as it builds somebody's list)
Click http://www.paidtoadvertisewebinar.com

ADIT Training Call Recorded (register to view webinar with fake name and email, as it builds somebody's list)
http://www.slidestorm.net/Guest/Replay/mk0r74yB9E-AJ0l3A_Wl6Q

ADIT FAQs
http://passiveincomeopps.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/adit_faq_rev2_29sep2012.pdf

ADIT Management Team
http://passiveincomeopps.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/adit-Management-Team.pdf

ADIT 10 tier unilevel payout
http://passiveincomeopps.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/adit_10TierUnilevelpayout.xls

ADIT Consumer Credits Explained
http://passiveincomeopps.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/adit-CC-Explained.pdf

ADIT Top Achievers Bonus
http://passiveincomeopps.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/adit-Top-Achiever-Bonus.pdf

ADIT Back Office Tour Video in English
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhNvBb1tMgM&feature=related

ADIT Daily Leadership Webinars Schedule
http://passiveincomeopps.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/adit_leadership_webinar_schedule.pdf

ADIT Advertiser Order Form pdf
http://passiveincomeopps.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/ADIT_advertising_order_form.pdf

RUSSIAN TEAM RESOURCES

ADIT Russian Powerpoint Presentation
http://aditnetworkreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/ADITnetwork-PPP-Russian-Language-1.pdf

ADIT Opportunity Video in Russian - Part 1 of 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeo1WyarNVA&feature=player_embedded

ADIT Opportunity Video in Russian - Part 2 of 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q04PDZ_eZK0&feature=player_embedded

ADIT Back Office Tour Video in Russian
http://youtu.be/u0uiiUKEhrg
` 1`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

ITALIAN TEAM RESOURCES

Introduction - Part 1 of 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtZpwBJSMjE

Introduction - Part 2 of 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1efJiqHdpA

PRESENTAZIONE ITALIANO/1 - Dati generali sull Azienda
http://youtu.be/135UyqgwEks

VIDEO  Presentazione Italiano : 2.mov  Trends del mercato, Obiettivi e  piattaforme di pubblicita
http://youtu.be/UM-zwJmncSw

VIDEO  Presentazione Italiano:3.mov Benefici per membri e merchants (entrate per vendite al dettaglio)
http://youtu.be/Gs9Towde1H4

VIDEO  Presentazione Italiano/4 - altre particolarita del Piano compensi
http://youtu.be/qjsN5oFZE4U

VIDEO Presentazione Italiano :5  UNILEVEL PAYPLAN.
http://youtu.be/UfLQx46P9hc

if you can spare 2 hours, listen to this call recording with the CEO of ADIT - you will understand the long term vision and

plans. Click https://www.freeconferencing.com/playback.html?cid=conferences/4345-17-65-67938-17-65-6712622391136217-17-65-

67-17-65-6772-17-65-67.mp3&e=1412060400000&cn=94-43-28-63

The main ADIT corporate headquarters located at: One Harbourfront, Suite 909-910, 18 Tak Fung St, Hung Hom, Kowloon, HK.

Their Canadian office is located at: METROTOWER 1, 1005-4710 Kingsway, Burnaby, B.C. Canada, V5H 4M2.

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2012, 03:50:08 PM »
Dear Affiliates:   
     Great News!
     We are now accepting Payza Payment.
     Please make your payment to: financialusa@aditnetwork.com
     After you made the payment, please send a email to financialusa@aditnetwork.com and include:
     Your name;
     Your ID;
     Amount Paid;
     Reference Number;
We will be dealing with your request within 24 hours.

Also, effective today, as Western Unions and MoneyGram have been a temporary payment method, we are going to stop using them due to their inconvenience.

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2012, 06:31:00 AM »
Some Photos of ADIT Convention in HongKong Shared by Anjana (Rabia) : Click https://plus.google.com/u/0/115072760024783562406/posts/LHV35yX1o9T and click the photograph, and then click on View All. Enjoy

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2012, 05:00:49 PM »
This is great News.. so you can surf and earn upto 1% on the VIP pack ($5,000) for 4-6 months
while you are earning your daily rebate you are building ad points to sell also

Renew Your Package with Consumer Credits

Dec 11, 2012

Dear Affiliates:

You can now renew your package with consumer credits! Simply go to "product--->renew product" to renew your package. The costs are as follows:

VIP Package: 5000 CC/30 days.

Professional Package: 2500 CC/30 days.

Starter, Econo, Growth Package: 1500 CC/30 days.

Note: 1.For each pacakge, you can only renew up to three times(so up to 90 days);

2.During renewed period, you can receive ads-view payback up 70% of your pacakge price if it has not happened before the renewal;

3.You can trade, withdrawal, and receive all marketing bonuses during renewed period

ovi952

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2012, 02:18:27 AM »
You want to send large files in by email to someone. You can not do this same with gmail, yahoo, hotmail and other email services. I have a site by which you can send email large file. It is really awesome and fun. Thanks

racksjackson

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2012, 05:21:29 AM »
Some Photos of ADIT Convention in HongKong Shared by Anjana (Rabia) : Click https://plus.google.com/u/0/115072760024783562406/posts/LHV35yX1o9T and click the photograph, and then click on View All. Enjoy

I have seen photo of events and i have missed this event.

Anyway thanks for sharing events update on G+.

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2013, 08:40:25 PM »
Here is the latest webinar.. very good info.. you dont have to be first in to make money at Adit nor do you have to sponsor

http://www.slidestorm.net/Watch/Replay/zrBG6fUav0aWHQERwFxy1A

listen to the info and then go here http://aditnetwork.com

click register and enter my sponsor # 0042119
then your info and start building up those ad points

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2013, 03:41:10 PM »
Aditnetwork 2013

Retail Package, New CC/BCC, & Platform B Policies

I.RETAIL PACKAGES
A.Jan 1st, 2013 – March 31st, 2013 at 11:59pm PST
1.Retail Packages
a)Referring Affiliate (1st Level):   40%
b)2nd Level:      5%
c)3rd Level:      5%
d)CV is paid on 20% of Retail Package sales (ie. $10,000 sale x 20% = 2,000 CV)
e)CV is paid into the weaker leg of the Referring Affiliate.

B.Starting April 1st, 2013
1.Retail Packages
a)Referring Affiliate (1st Level):   35%
b)2nd Level:      5%
c)3rd Level:      5%
d)CV is paid on 20% of Retail Package sales (i.e. $10,000 sale x 20% = 2,000 CV)
e)CV is paid into the weaker leg of the Referring Affiliate.

II.Consumer Credit Trading Platform Modification
A.Starting Jan 14th, 2013 at 12:00 Midnight
1. No more BCCs included as Bonus with Ad Packages
2. All CCs purchased from Jun 1st, 2012 – Jan 14th, 2013
a)Will continue to mature till they reach 8:1
b)Will be reduced 100:1 in quantity (i.e. 1000 CCs become 10)
c)Value will go from .055 cents currently to $5.50 (same overall value as before, just less quantity, higher price)
d)Price cap will be removed to let the market control the future value of the CCs
(1)Increase/decrease of price will be restricted to be no more than 20% of the previous day’s closing price. (i.e. If today’s price closed at $6.00, then tomorrow could not be more than $7.20 or less than $4.80)
e)Selling off CCs depends on your Ad Package Size
(1)$100, $300, $1,000 Packages can sell 10 CC at a time
(2)$2,000 Package can sell 20 CCs at a time
(3)$5,000 Package can sell 50 CCs at a time
(4)Must sell a minimum of 10 CCs at a time
(5)You can NOT enter another CC sale till the previously posted sale is sold
B.Bonus Increase to Consumer Credits
1.CCs purchased from Jun 1st, 2012 – Jan 14th, 2013 at 11:59 pm PST go 8:1 in quantity
2.Mar 3rd increase by additional x 2 (total of x 16)
3.May 5th increase an additional x 2 (total of x 32)
4.Will only increase on quantity of CCs you actually have on Mar 3rd and May 5th. If you sold CCs, those will not increase in quantity.

C.Mar 3rd, 2013
1.If you don’t use the funds in your Trading account within 10 days of receiving them, then the system will automatically purchase the CCs for you and the 5% fee will be charged
2.The 30% mandatory holdback of commissions (deposited into your Trading Account) will be reduced to a 20% mandatory holdback of commissions (deposited into your Trading Account)

D.Consumer Credit Program Extension
1.CCs will not be given as a Bonus with Ad Packages
2.Jan 15th, 2013 – Mar 3rd, 2013 11:59pm PST
a)CCs purchased will receive x 4 increase in quantity after 120 days (no monthly increase)
3.Mar 4th, 2013 – May 5th, 2013 at 11:59pm PST
a)CCs purchased will receive x 3 increase in quantity after 120 days (no monthly increase)
III.Platform B (Pay-per-Click)
A.This will be another semi-passive income stream where our Members can get paid simply for viewing and rating websites. Similar to Platform A’s Ad Rotator. The difference is you will be paid for each ad you view and you won’t be required to sell Ad Point or anything. ADITnetwork is paid by the merchant for each ad viewed and you will simply share in the revenue. Just view ads and get paid!
B.Must be qualified member with $300 Package or more

Ad Package

Cost to Participate

Platform B Income Limit

$300

20 CCs

$300

$1000

20 CCs

40 CCs

$300

$800

$2000

20 CCs

40 CCs

80 CCs

$300

$800

$1500

$5000

20 CCs

40 CCs

80 CCs

150 CCs

$300

$800

$1500

$2500

C.Your income is limited based on the number of CCs you pay to participate
D.Once you reach your income limit in Platform B, you will be required to pay more CCs in order to continue earning revenues
IV.Other Planned Features
A.Games aimed to increase traffic (similar to games you see on other social media sites)

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2013, 11:53:30 AM »
How to Extend Your ADITnetwork Ad Package Using CCs

Click http://youtu.be/k6S-ioy05MA

How to Trade ADITnetwork Ad Points for Consumer Credits

Click http://youtu.be/6C4M4l5i8Ik

How to Buy & Sell Consumer Credits in ADITnetwork

Click http://youtu.be/PK7ECeCUVfg

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online