Author Topic: Logo modification service - Satisfied - Click to understand  (Read 673 times)

Offline rety55

• View Profile
As a corporate image, logo can   be permanent, and the logo needs to keep pace with the times. Lets take a look at the changes and renovations of the worlds top 500 logos.logo modify the big collection of cases:[/size]1: Internet giant Googles logo history:

2: Windows logo development history:

3: Apple Logo Evolution History:

4: Mercedes-Benz Logo Evolution History:

I believe that everyone has read the history of the changes in the above four logos, you should know that the logo also needs to be modified and updated. Regarding the update and modification of the logo, it is generally a small amount of modification. If a large number of modifications are made, the customer will suddenly not know it. This is something that needs attention. The source files of the logo to be modified are generally ai, eps, and cdr files. If it is gif, png, and jpg format, it needs to be redesigned with vector software. This will be troublesome, and this is also to be noted. If the logo needs to be printed, then the logo should preferably be exported to CMYK format, which is convenient for printing and printing. If it is used on the Internet, then you can use the RGB format.
The platforms that can be modified by logo have the following:1: www.logoinlogo.com
The screenshot of the homepage is as follows:

Reprinted please keep the URL: http://www.logoinlogo.com/Blog/Logo-modification-service-Satisfied-Click-to-understand-4139.htm Thank you

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Offline Palmolein

• View Profile
    • AT Designs !
Re: Logo modification service - Satisfied - Click to understand
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2020, 02:18:21 PM »

Hello Friends! :)

Are you running a Business and paving its way to success? Are you looking for Social Media Solutions for your products? Are you looking for a way to attract consumers to your services? Are you not able to define your own business in a special illustrated art work?

Have you tried all ways to promote yourself?

Think again, because the answer to your business solutions might be closer than you ever think!

Whatever your business is, big or small, there has to be a way to spread your work to others.

So, i will show you a secret here that can help YOU overcome these problems and define your way to success.

I was lost too, and i looked for a way, until i found this store that offers Logos, Emblems, 3D Hookups, GIFs and EVEN Social Media Marketing solutions... and since then, i earned 100s without leaving home.

So what do you say? do you have what it takes?

https://www.fiverr.com/abedm4/provide-you-with-modern-artworks-for-your-business
Best Wishes

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online