0 (0%)
Back Hurt?
0 (0%)
Instant Savings
0 (0%)
No Waiting
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Save Money On Health Care  (Read 3051 times)

Marian

Save Money On Health Care
« on: December 15, 2008, 01:29:51 PM »
Ask how to save money today on these sevices. Please log on to www.deliveringonthepromise.com/ladybug

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

paripalu

Re: Save Money On Health Care
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 05:46:46 AM »
I'd like to see drug companies have less influence over consumers. Since they've been allowed to advertise their latest thing on television, patients are telling their doctors what to prescribe. Generic drugs may work just as well, but we are a brand loving society. Rather than sticking with the tested (and inexpensive) generics, we push our doctors to prescribe the new drug we saw on tv last night. Not only does this encourage people to spend more money on drugs unnecessarily, it encourages the drug companies to continue developing new versions of similar drugs. I read that we haven't developed a totally new antibiotic in decades. Rather than develop a drug that will be used once, drug companies focus on new variations of drugs for long term use, because they can make money off of it. And boy, can they make money! I know that the true cost includes both the development AND production of the drug, but it seems like the companies are making a heck of a profit. If they can sell the same drug for a fraction of the cost in other countries, why can't they sell it for a reasonable price here?

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online