Author Topic: What hair care products are your favorite?  (Read 5753 times)

Jessamy

What hair care products are your favorite?
« on: December 03, 2012, 01:30:47 AM »
What are some hair care products that are your favorite? For blondes, brunettes, redheads, and ethnic hair? Shampoos? Conditioners? Masques? What about leave ins, sprays, oils, serums, and creams?Why do you like these products, and what types of products do you wish you had access to?
Just wondering, I am always looking for new products for my hair.

One Click Pharmacy

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

JoeyPalmer

Re: What hair care products are your favorite?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 03:16:18 AM »
Well, I'm facing a severe problem of hair losing. Many of my friends and relatives told me about some hair care products, and one of my aunts told me about a doctor who deals in such issue, like preventing hair loss etc.

I'm planning to visit that doctor, then I can tell you about any beneficial treatment or hair care product.

Clydegrant

What hair care products are your favorite?
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2012, 05:09:00 AM »
Hair product includes the things that are really really help full in making the hair more strong and beautiful. My favorite product is Clear, that is best for hair fall defense.

CharmGirl

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2013, 01:51:01 AM »
I have been using Dove products for 3 years. I don’t lose hair now and I have dove shampoo and a conditioner. It is really healthy for hair.

Danial

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2013, 01:56:10 AM »
It's nice discussion about hair care products are your favorite, and also really nice above comments, which about it, guys, I'm using coconut oil for my hair care, it's very beneficial coconut oil for hair, no doubt coconut oil is best for hair...
Shuck Restaurant                                                                                    

20  Tedder  Ave  Main Beach QLD 4217 Australia                                                                                    

Phone: +61 7 5528 4286                                                                                    

shuck.com.au                                                                                    

Located on the Gold Coast at Main Beach on the famous “Tedder Avenue”, Shuck Restaurant & Shuck Bar is the perfect corner position for people watching, whilst enjoying a cocktail or some of our wonderful food.                                                                                    
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 04:12:12 AM by Danial »

BlueEye

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2013, 03:03:49 AM »
I have been using ELLE products for my hair. Those products are expensive but it is really worthy to use and hide hair loss.

CarlinJames

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2013, 03:18:25 AM »
Most people think that their favourite celebrity was born with perfect hair. But in fact, most movie, TV and even soap stars use the latest and greatest hair care products.

imago

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2013, 09:28:21 PM »
My hair is dry that's why I use hair conditioner to have smooth and manageable hair. I often purchase Cream Silk in the market to condition my hair.

EyanPaul

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2013, 06:10:28 AM »
I always prefer to use quality and branded hair products for good hair care. There are so many brand choice available for hair care product but, i always like to use Loreal brand products because of effective results opportunities and affordable price.

Breathtaker

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2013, 03:13:28 AM »
I just use my shampoo and conditioner.

hariprasad

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2013, 10:19:08 AM »
i use homeopathic shampoo. Because it is safe natural and no side effects. We can keep our hair healthy for long time by using homeopathic shampoo.

sheilmolson

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2013, 02:06:53 AM »
There are no particular hair care product that is favorite. I use each and every product that suits my hair to maintain its healthiness. I also use to eat good food as well as do exercise to maintain the health of hair.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sGfPZCPv90

louissinner

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2013, 03:06:50 AM »
I switched to Bare Minerals make up over 8 years ago and haven't turned back!  I appreciate the light, soft, smooth effects of mineral makeup vs the heavy look of liquid make up. 

GanGeoan

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2013, 09:25:58 AM »
Loreal paris products are my  favourite hair care products.

Charles

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2013, 03:39:07 AM »
Moroccan Oil is my favorite!
I also really like Aussie hair spray.

LittleKelly

« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2013, 09:24:35 AM »
Lorial i Paris total repair 5 is my favorite hair care package . It’s one of the best products I have ever  used.

Charles

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2014, 02:36:21 AM »
Moroccan Oil is my favorite!
I also really like Aussie hair spray. ;D

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online