Author Topic: Earn Giving Away Free eBAY Certified Software  (Read 1480 times)

harjit

Earn Giving Away Free eBAY Certified Software
« on: July 27, 2008, 12:08:25 PM »
Hello Friend,

Get paid directly through eBay's Affiliate Program by giving away our Proprietary, Patent Pending, eBay Certified Software that connects Buyers to eBay Sellers.

eBay will pay directly to you $25 to $35 for every new eBay customer you send them, plus 50% to 75% of the revenues on every sale generated through our software.

Not just once but each and every time a sale happens – FOR LIFE!

Have you been looking for an easy way to make money from home? We truly believe that there is no easier way to earn income from home than to give away free software that every bargain hunter will love to use.

The software is called My Shopping Genie!

Here is how it works:

Give away the free My Shopping Genie software to everyone you know. Each time they do a search using a major search engine such as Google or Yahoo ... the Genie appears, instantly finding and displaying what they are looking for LIVE on eBay. When they buy something ... you get paid directly from eBay!

The more free Genie's you give away ... the more money you will earn!

This is a real home business with a SUPER AFFILIATE PAY PLAN with unlimited software downloads.

You don't have to sell anything. Just give away our free software, and eBay will pay you over and over and over again, whenever someone buys anything from eBay.

Haven't heard about this before now?

The reason is My Shopping Genie just debuted. Can you see the potential of being one of the first to start giving away our software? If you can, then do not hesitate, get started on your path to this incredible opportunity.

Here is how to learn more:

http://www.mymarketinggenie.com/jenny/home.php?action=welcome

Sincerely,

Harjit

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online